Tine Tine Wins!

biller31

Emily (Baby Tine) Biller won her first fishing tournament victories this last saturday. She got 1st place overall for Pre-K for most combined weight, 1st place overall for biggest largemouth bass for the whole competition regardless of age bracket, and 1st place overall for biggest Crappie overall for the whole competition regardless of age bracket! Thats 3 first place trophies in her first ever fishing tournament. Out of 200+ kids, Tine beat everybody in the most 1st places trophies for one child and would have had a complete sweep if she had caught a big catfish and 10 more fish to claim the most fish caught by one person trophies. 3 years old and she's already starting her trophy wall. Look out WBT its on in about 15 more years! Ha! Emily with a wrapped boat and truck. I can see it all now...

Hilarious pictures soon to follow!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Congrats! Lookin' for the pix! Now the two of you need to refinish an XTB-21 for her use a la Matt Bucknell!!!!!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

I can see her now........

"boys before you step foot on my boat, you need to know the difference between a trilene knot, a blood knot, and a Palomar knot (for starters)...." :LMAO: . :LMAO:

biller31

When Tine's ready to start fishin on her own she'll get dad's ol hand-me-down Bassport Pro Elite XB-21 with those old antique Lowrance HDS units on it. Until she lands her boat deal. And then she can run whatever pays the most promo money. :) And yes... Bryan and Jim, Tine's a better fisher than her old dad.

Last edited: