Todays Races at Eustis

Yellowallison

If you were really bringin Yeller II to the Western Allison Rally it would be my privilege to lose to you. -- Since I am!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Those pictures with the trophies on the boat say it all Git R Done! -- NOPE PINK! mo liek GOT R DUN! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Scott, has anyone ever told you that you look like Larry the cable guy? - PINK- have I ever told yu the story bout my SISTER with MOLDS- the call her HOLY MOLY- :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yellowallison

YO tha JOckey fell OFF..

'''Hey Scott, I was just pickin on Ya' about getting out run.''' \

Oh I know... I was just stirin chit and smackin back at YA!
:p :p

Yellowallison

Scott, whoever said you couldn't turn turds into treasure needs to examine the above photographs...those trophies say it all...

THNAKS LuLU.........................

Damm it felt good to sleep in to 6am this morning... instead of 4am like I have for the last 7 months........

:lol:

Yellowallison

Hey Scott...little LuLu just paid you the ultimate compliment...I showed him those pics and he let out a "WHOA!" that broke my eardrums...but that wasn't it...here it is out of the mouth of a 9-year-old:

"If Allison doesn't keep going on, then HE can build them!"

that BOY is brainwashed already....... his dad with 2 allison in the garage and his posters of Yeallar on his bedroom wallz..

Thatz why I'm ate up with this sickness.. it all i know and my dad been doin it since I was a kid.

Yellowallison

Scotty...can you even fit in the cockpit of that thing? LOL! Looks like it'd be a little tight in there!

Oh there is plenty of room in there.. enuff for me and the GF is if yu what I mean!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA! :p :p

Good work man. Boat looks good. Apparently it runs just as good too. -- THANKS much appreciated!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8)

D

DarthVMAX

At the risk of sounding repetitive.....That boat and YOUR work is friggin unreal! Congrats on you initial success and I look forward to hearing in the future about you and YellarII KICKIN BUTT & TAKIN NAMES 8)

Larry XR2001

Scott you got that rig looking good and it seem you are going to give the guys something to chase with you new rig. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks here in TN.

Larry

CDave

Congrats on the finishes Scott !!!

I'm gonna have to send ya a lil' gator head to put on the front of yer boat. :lol:

D

DarthVMAX

I just went back and looked at the pic that John R thought was 2 XR2001's. Heck NEITHER one is an XR!!! The far boat is a LIGHTNING STV!!! :shock:

Dang John.....you need glasses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: