Todays Races at Eustis

JR

Red tunnel

The red tunnel looked like it was going to execute a snap roll and barrel roll at the same time from all of the torque in that monster motor. When he hit 2nd stage on the nitrous it sounded like a "thimbledrone engine" down the course.

Scott's Banana Boat did really well down the course but didn't have the Monster Horsepower of the unlimited motors to come out as fast as they did.

They ended up having to move Scott's battery outside of the capsule due to the "noxious exhaust" [barb-b-que rib fumes] under there was killing the battery.

The Banana boat really look nice, inside and out.
JR

Yellowallison

THANKS to everyone......... for your nice comments...

It was so awesome to stabbed the GAS and feel all that hard work go screamin down the 1/4 mile ...

I ran PRO carb and got 2nd place..

then I ran my buddies in unlimited just for seat and practice runs.. I almost out ran one of Unlimited buddies to a dead heat finish when I caught him sleepin on the lights..

All in all a great weeknd.. Yeallr was haulin the mail by Sunday.. still gotz alot of setup changes to make..

Thanks Kevin, JR , Richard, 2slowTeddy and everyone else who showed up to watch...

I had fun this weeknd and XX runin YY is almost ready to head west... fo sure.......

Thanks Kevin for all the pics.....

Sometimes you just got to find some reeds to take leak and I never thought yu or the lawman who be watchin/takin pics... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GET R DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellowallison

""Looks like old Yeller, got outrun in two of those pictures. ""

That will happen when a Pro Carb- Modified production boats run in Unlimited class. 350 horses aint gunna run with 6-700 horses last time I checked!

But I almost got one win light in unlimited with a awesome hole shot!

Yellowallison

"" Way to go Scott, Big Hugs!!! """

Thanks Liegh BABY! ---- Jus think.. only 2 mo months till HUGGIN TIME! '

iz it JUNE YET :?: :?: :?: :?:

J

John Richied

Scott I’m proud of ya… you done good!

With all that compression I can believe a battery would go south in a hurry. When I ran my high compression heads the battery had a full charge and at first it was like rrrrra, raaaaa, raaaa.. vroom, I didn’t think my battery was going to be able to turn the engine over and fire it.

If you were really bringin Yeller II to the Western Allison Rally it would be my privilege to lose to you.

Those pictures with the trophies on the boat say it all Git R Done!

Scott, has anyone ever told you that you look like Larry the cable guy?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jockey Up

Way to go Scott.....

Hey Scott, I was just pickin on Ya' about getting out run. I am for anybody thats runs a Allison. Its my dream boat. Who would of thought a person could take a burnout old wreck and turn into that, all I can say is WOW....

Good Luck Racing,

PAUL :D

J

John Richied

Paul don’t worry about Yeller… he is a lot BIGGER on the internet (with the posted pictures and all) then he is in person… hehehe

And we are all cheering for each other as the Allison brothers we are… but it is also our job to stay on Yeller’s arse… so you have done good.

Git R done!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Scott, whoever said you couldn't turn turds into treasure needs to examine the above photographs...those trophies say it all...I am real proud of you and what a rush to have all that hard work pay off. Now YU know how we felt when we won 1st place at the Awana's Gran Prix... :lol: Only on a slightly grander scale...

Speaking of scales...

Dang bro!! Yu got AIDS!! :lol: NeedMoCheesecake...I know a Chrome fan who is fixin to be springin fo sum!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey Scott...little LuLu just paid you the ultimate compliment...I showed him those pics and he let out a "WHOA!" that broke my eardrums...but that wasn't it...here it is out of the mouth of a 9-year-old:

"If Allison doesn't keep going on, then HE can build them!"

GotMyAlly

Scotty...can you even fit in the cockpit of that thing? LOL! Looks like it'd be a little tight in there!

Good work man. Boat looks good. Apparently it runs just as good too.

J

John Richied

Dang Lou… you call that “the ultimate complement”

The thought of Yeller building Allisons sends shivers down my spine and just left permanent goose bumps on my arse… ya wanna see em? :wink:

Yellowallison

THAnKS EVERYONE SO MUCH!!!!! SO AWESOME TO HEAR SUCH NICE COMMENTS FROM GREAT FRIENDS...... IS SO AWESOME..

THANKS!!

NOw letz get back to smackin and BS'n!! !!