Todd

Hydropromax

What do you think about a 4 blade Knob Cut. If i find an over hub 4 blade like an RE4 mazco or a round ear 4 blade Spinelli. Could you cut it to a Knob? I'm also doing all i can to find a 28 or 32 chopper for a knob opperation very soon.

TBuck2003

Andy,
Just off the top the Re3 may have enough blade area but the spinelli wont.The RE3 would have to be untouched and 14.5 " diameter.Hope this helps.

TBuck

RedAllison

I'd start with a RE4, that way once you spend the money and Todd does all that hard work and you carry it out one trip, when one blade cracks you can just saw it off and then have a RE3 Knobcut!!!

Problem solved, :razz
RA

Hydropromax

I'd start with a RE4, that way once you spend the money and Todd does all that hard work and you carry it out one trip, when one blade cracks you can just saw it off and then have a RE3 Knobcut!!!

Problem solved, :razz
RA
No blades slung. BAD. I just want a knob cut. Red, how did the Hill prop run?

RedAllison

No slung blade cause you aint run it long enough over 90. Oh that's right yo boat wont run over 86. :razz

The Hill is a bigger POS than the Mazco. I mean a TOTAL POS, I'm not even sure I'd trust one to hold my door open. I bought one of his early "ET Copies" several years ago on Ebay. I don't know what kinda ET he copied but it wasn't anything like the ones from Mother Merky. :rolling eyes It became an "acceptable" wheel after I finally gave it too Todd and he literally chopped 1.5#s of metal off of it. Ran about like a stock Trophy. :laughing

WHY the heck you hellbent on trying to find a prop that runs better day in day out, in all conditions like the Q-IV X-OT??? You got MY ol OT and I KNOW that beyotch runs like a bat outta hell.

Gotta be that bassturd motor of yours and/or the nut behind the wheel??? :LMAO:
RA

Hydropromax

It's good now, had no problem runnin 90 with the neighbor kid in the back seat with the T3X at 3/8 bellow pad. Way better than 1 1/8 bellow pad. Thats right RED 1 1/8 bellow pad. It's good now.

Hydropromax

Andy,
Just off the top the Re3 may have enough blade area but the spinelli wont.The RE3 would have to be untouched and 14.5 " diameter.Hope this helps.

TBuck
Todd, what prop will i have to send you to make me a T4X or Knob cut??? I want a T4X to go along with my T3X and Quad IV

RedAllison

Thats right RED 1 1/8 bellow pad.
DEAR LORD that's one ill handlin, 85-86mph, 6300Rs beyotch!!! :cuss Yep if you'll just go on and jacker on up to between 1/2" below to even then you'll be GOOD TO GO, she won't turn around on you (unless you get REAL stupid and careless) and with my old Q-IV on it she'll run like a raped ape and drive like a dream.

Have we steerdja wrong yet my boy??? :relax:
RA

GotMyAlly

I was bendin' the toggle on that jackplate button tryin' to get it to fly last week. Now I know why it just wouldn't go no fast. That makes sense now why the 3-blade picked up so much better.....that quad IV was gettin' the submarine treatment.

Lotus 50

My best speed had been with a 30 T4X. It really holds down the revs compared to my inline choppers. It might be too steep. I need to try it again, if the lake is every calm and dry.

Hydropromax

I was bendin' the toggle on that jackplate button tryin' to get it to fly last week. Now I know why it just wouldn't go no fast. That makes sense now why the 3-blade picked up so much better.....that quad IV was gettin' the submarine treatment.
T3X picks my whole boat up. We'll find out what the T4X does this weekend. shootin for mid 90s. Hey RED, i'm bout 5/16 bellow pad not 5/8. Safe spot for me.