Trailer HELP!!!!!

Forkin' Crazy

Well, after talking to Todd at Allison boats, both of my trailers for my Allisons are wrong and will have to be redone..... :cry:

I knew the trailer on the SS needed some work but...... the bunks are in the wrong places.

Now I know trailer for my XB is wrong and the bunks will be wearing the lip off.... :cry:

So... I need some pics of Allison trailers... without the boat if possible...

If you are unable to post them, please email then to paulsfcnla@yahoo.com.... I need both SS2000 and XB2002 pics, please!

Looks like I am going to miss out on the Winternats.... :cry:

And spend some more money in places I don't want to, but I got to get this right!!! :!:

K

Kevin from FL

Take a pic and show us Fork. I'm not sure what you have.

CDave

Forkin' Crazy said:
None of the bunks are suppose to extend past the boat... it has a lip all the way across and it isn't suppose to be supported there.
That's what the guy who worked on the chips in the pad said and he relocated the wench assy. so the boat didn't. Talk to Malexie or Pirouge, they can show ya some trailer pics.

That trailer is the only one I've ever seen that had horizontal bunks for an XB02.

scott mann

trailer

Say what? My bunks (the ones that lay on their sides) extend past the back of my xb2003. Post a pic if you can...I need to know if I have a problemo...Thanks
Scott mann :roll:

atgill

You can drive up to crossett, and I will show you my trailer, my bunks are different than that, or I can send you some pictures.....A. Gill

Forkin' Crazy

I'll have to get a pic of the XB. The SS's trailer I can fix pretty easy... I got my welder to look at it and it can be fixed.. the XB trailer I moved the boat forward b/c of weight transfer... and noticed the marks in the carpet at the end of the bunks... I go to redo that one.

And thanks for the pic BFB!