Two Drag III props

LakeAnna

I have a new in the box 26 and a 28 for sale. The 28 has been worked and cupped very nice wheel Has fixed fat shaft hub work done by Performance Propeller on the 28. 450tyd SOLD

The 26 is new in the box. 500tyd SOLD

I will email pics or post some up here later today.

Thanks

Last edited:

2003225X

What are you selling them for? Not enough blade area for a grandsport?

LakeAnna

Matt I am selling them so I don't have props lining my garage walls... They carry the GS just fine and do so in a hurry. The 28 would "haul the mail" on your SS.:wink

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
The 28 is of interest to me. Who makes these props? Performance in Soddy Daisy or what's the brand?

LakeAnna

Yeah they are made by Performance Propeller in TN. (Tim Hackney)
I will post up some pics of the 28 later today for you.

Bobalouie

Thanks for the prop, it looks perfect, as advertised. Guys, dont ever feel at all nervous from buying from LakeAnna, his stuff is as good as he says it is.

Thanks again!

whipper

Thanks for the prop, it looks perfect, as advertised. Guys, dont ever feel at all nervous from buying from LakeAnna, his stuff is as good as he says it is.

Thanks again!
You try these before Bobalouie? They love it high and go like the wind.:big grin Im a big fan right now. Let me know what ya think if ya dont mind so i,ll know its not just me.:beer:

Bobalouie

I have a 22P Drag 3, which I like for sucking the eyeballs back, but have not run anything higher than a 26P on my boat yet. I am setup even with the pad. I will let you know how it does.

Jay Martin

I need a 30p in one of these, I think 28 is as high as Yamaha made them....Maybe one day I'll upgrade to a Merc so I can run one....

Last edited:

whipper

These are Performace Props out of Sody Daisy drag3,s They make them to 32 or higher I think? Super good prop. Like a yammi drag but will pull forever as long as ya got hp and rpm.:beer: They remided me of Todds extinct T3-X in profile is why I first tryed one. Didnt have a Chopper11 to cut into a knob cut. Look like a Yammi also but they have a little tip cup in comparisen and a little more rake.

Last edited: