UGA eatin conconuts...

RedAllison

DAMN what an embarassment. The dawgs is "walkin onda beach" in Nawlins.

lol HOW MANY MORE conferences gotta be WASTED by the SEC before folks admit it's the SEC and "everyone else"??? :laughing
RA

hack02

Kinda made me feel sorry for the Hawaii team. They were just over matched all across the board. Even when GA didn't rush them they still got to there QB.
Now on the other hand, I don't think Meechigan believes the SEC is a better conference. All in all some of the closest bowl games ever.

TBuck2003

Congrats Hack,
That was complete and resounding A$$ kicking,the dawgs are playin for sure.What happened to Fla? That Michigan team is not good at all must of been win won for the Gipper mentality. And for the record I am not bashing a SEC team but Michigan almost put up 600 yds wow did not see that coming.I thought the Tenn and Wisconsin game was a good game also.Way to go Vols a win is a win baby.Go Bucks.

TBuck

RedAllison

YEP this was one SORRY SORRY SORRY season for us Knoxvegas fans. All Fatboy managed to do with the last 4 games of the season was get a contract extension from 2011 to 2013 plus his Atlanta appearance bonus!

RA

hack02

College ball has been a hard thing to figure out this year. Number two WV loses to unranked Pitt the last game of the year then goes to their bowl game and beats Oklahoma. Crazy year.