UPDATE/IMPORTANT INFO on Watts Bar Rally..................

Allyfishing

MEALS.........
Arrowhead Resort (in the back of the cove from Terrace View) is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Terrace View, what we call our Rally Headquarters, will not be serving breakfast. And their restaurant will be open Thursday thru Saturday, 11:00am........

OUR DINNER MEALS...including the banquet on Friday night will take place up at the Burch's pavilion next to Skewby's house (located up the hill behind Terrace View). Skewby is providing Monday and Tuesday night dinner, Burch's on Wednesday night, Parks' (from MD) Thursday night and Burch's is providing a pork BBQ dinner on Friday night. Each nights dinner will be 7:00 PM

THERE WILL BE A DONATION BUCKET SET UP SOMEWHERE UNDER THE PAVILLION FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE INDIVIDUALS PROVIDING 5 DINNER MEALS. ALL THIS IS COMING OUT OF THEIR POCKETS SO LETS SHOW OUR APPRECIATION.

DAILY RIVER FUN......Get the boats in the water and be ready to leave Terrace View by 11:00 AM. This should give ya'll time to get breakfast at Arrowhead, fuel up and get ice from the office. There are many "hang outs" AKA sandbars that we visit throughout the week. Each day will be decided based on what ya'll like to do and where we haven't been to.

Skewby is working on getting some drink and food specials during the day. Around 1:00 or so we'll pick up and head somewhere on the water for lunch. In the past we kinda got caught up hangin' out, sippin a few and by about 3:00 or so people were hungry and scattered to find some grub. That put dinner prep late with people showing up late, already full or not at all!!

Above all........let's have fun!!!!! Be safe running around, courteous to other boaters and limit our consumption while operating these rigs!!

In the past we were provided copies of a lake map with all the important landmarks identified. Sand Bars, restaurants, marinas etc. Hopefully I can get my hands on one and make some copies for everyone.

Last edited:

Ally-Sun

Sounds good trail boss You ready to start heading cats again?
Thanks Craig for your herding of the cats! lol! We will be on Watts Bar Time...ish. It will all work out and I am sure we will all have a fantastic time. I really look forward to seeing everyone! Take care y'all and safe travels!

Allyfishing

Also I should mention there will not be a factory tour. If, however, from what I've been told, there may be an opportunity for those owners who have never been to the factory and traveled far may get to go up and check it out.

We'll let ya know

Ally-Sun

Anybody interested in going to see Billy Eaves and Tim Hackney at performance propeller I have it set up go visit Wednesday morning time still not not but will probably be early so we can get back to put boats in the water.
This is a fantastic visit to attend, very interesting and informative!