VERY CLEAN XB2002 for sale

Tony Reynolds RPM

Probationary User
This boat is a 1993, red/gray, on a black tandem axle trailer, with grey carpet. boat has an OMC trolling motor, eagle fishfinder, Nordskog recall GPS speedo, Stainless Marine mechanical trim indicator, Merc racing 10k tach, engine temp and water psi guages, exhaust Pyrometer, 7" allison setback plate with 2" spacers, two batteries center mounted, 3 seats, Pad has had "racekote" applied, 1996 merc 2.5 EFI-260hp. good compression and leakdown numbers. 30" mazco RE3, Allison fin added to cav plate, bobs nose and a blowout ring on the CLE gearcase. currently winterized, can test ride with 3 days notice, weather permitting.
complete rig, ready for water $14,900.00
PRICE LOWERED 03/18/07 TO $13,900.00
pictures available by e-mail, tonyreynolds@alltel.net

Last edited:

Tony Reynolds RPM

Probationary User
it is a graphite and teflon coating that you see on lower units mostly, some people put it on the running surface of there boats. originally developed for the sailboat racing industry. it works best if the running surface is wetsanded 320 grit, then apply the racekote, then wet sand it after it cures.
The boat came into my shop with it already on there, and the previous owner spent several $$$ having it done, so I felt due diligence is served by mentioning it in the boat ad.

jimmarla

Are you willing to accept a 90XTB,90 MERC 2.5 200,low water pickup,Boat is Blue/Grey,beautiful boat,2 flashers, X85,Motorguide tm,Custom Ally cover,Allison trailer,Pro Air etc, if you are willing to accept trades,let me know. I am wanting to try a EFI motor. , this would be my ONLY reason for trading,or better yet,how you trade motors? Thanks email jimbeshearse@dtccom.net

Tony Reynolds RPM

Probationary User
thanks for asking, but the only reason this boat is being sold is the age and health of my friend who owns it. he dont need another boat, just cash, straight sale only.