Virgin run

Mick

Good morning fellas, it is 63 degrees on Christmas Eve in pa!!! I am taking my new ally over to the lake this morning for a ride, first solo ride for me ever in an Allison: ) wish me luck and I'll report back later... Can't believe I finally own and Allison.. Doesn't seem real yet lol..

rmills280

good deal Mick, be careful and easy on the trim till the boat takes set and you have the feel for what it's going to do.

JWolff

I am on board with your "Can't believe I finally own an Allison.. Doesn't seem real yet". I have only owned mine a couple months and I think the same thing every time I walk into the garage.

Mick

Well-73@6300 best I could do, although with a little more time I'm sure I could've done better.. Ok might of hit 75... Seems like the only way to go faster at that point is more trim, but when I hit the trim she lifts more and that's when she starts to walk a tad and I ease out.. :D oh boy rookie ally driver!! Lol wish I had more than an hour, be reading a lot this winter

Mick

Roger I can't wait to go out with you and other well seasoned drivers to get some pointers.. Time to move lol

rmills280

never got the chance to string that one out because of one particular reason but have many hrs in the passenger seat and know that the motor is strong so im sure 90's are very possible with the right prop and motor height.

Mick

96 2003 with 97 225pm actually it's skewbys 03. Roger I'd love to know why you never flew this particular rig!?!?!?

Mick

Bahahaha!! Somehow I knew that lol... Well she's winterized, unless the weather stays like this in which case she's extra lubed..