War 2011

robert

Slomofo is right,

I fished in three Champion tournaments and every time the water was rough and it wasn
't much fun due to the wind. I have been on this lake when I wish I had been home.

So maybe another venue is a better idea.

Robert

R

Redding XB21

Gary, XOXOXOXOXO

MR. Gay Bay

As they say in Gary's "neck of the woods", ANY PORT IN THE STORM!:razz

J

John Richied

Slomofo is right,

I fished in three Champion tournaments and every time the water was rough and it wasn
't much fun due to the wind. I have been on this lake when I wish I had been home.

So maybe another venue is a better idea.

Robert
Robert I believe we are headed for the Delta for our ten year rally.

Make plans to be there, I promise you won

SLOmofo

Now John. You know nothing etched in stone and we haven't rail road ed anyone into putting it togeather...... yet.

And everything bad that happened at the last rally was Gene's fault!

Especially the RAIN!!!!!!

The man couldn't even keep a Cozy on his drink! :shock:

The pic doesn't do him justice, he really is taller then it seems.

:gone fishing

Attachments

badbait

Where did you get that picture. I think he's taller than the running lights on that trailer.

cj707

Ahh, I was waiting for the Clear lake fans. As much as everyone loves that swamp...We'll just go to another one. The Delta! I'll half azz run it. I can't imagine the ramp at tower park is any better, but I'll check. Otherwise, same as last time. Cabins at b&w and campers at tower. I can hear the sniveling already, so just get cabins. Breakfast and/or lunch runs each day. BBQ and red neck horseshoes in the evening. All other ideas will be considered by distinguished members of the committee

cj707

May 17-22 2011. Set in stone

Last edited:

cj707

All other ideas will be considered by distinguished members of the committee[/QUOTE]

Sorry Gary, that's not you

R

Redding XB21

How about a more southern lakie? Mikie likie Naci and who knows if Gary will be running nest year, so it is alot closer for him to take the champion home at night(might give the group a bad name, heck it's bad enough with Strokers and Bullets). Do they still make those? The only thing about the delta I don't like is $$$$$$ and Lost Isle wasn't open when I was there! Sure would like to learn how to fish it tho.

A more northie lakie would be nicie tooie!

R

Redding XB21

First you have to learn how to fish!

You have a PM:blah blah blah