WAR 2019

John Richied

I'm waiting to find out where Gary is staying then booking as far as possible, away :p

G Allen

I am getting the Koke Whore XTB ready to hit the water at Flaming Gorge in two- three weeks. Looking to snag some Rainbows, Kokes, and maybe some big, fat 10-20 pound Macks. Looks like I will likely end up replacing at least one, maybe all 3 batteries. Bringing a 100 foot extension cord to plug into the boat's charger, if that isn't a go due to parking distance from an AC outlet, bought a new Generac IQ2000 generator/inverter, it's slightly quieter than the Honda units. That can put out enough to recharge trolling batteries on 2, maybe three boats at once if needed. Restocked inventory of dodgers and squids for trout and salmon trolling.

For Shasta, need to take the chainsaw out and get some scrub oak cut for the charcoal smoker. Need to stock up on some scents, jig heads and maybe some bullet weights. Might tie up some deer hair flies for some crappie. Looking at a second cooler.

Seriously jonesing...

dubmoney

Gary, if you find your self wishing you had more space, forget about the generator. There is plenty of power outlets around at salt creek. An amp or Speaker cabinet would be more useful. :)

O'Brien 21

You guys now that it's not like we "Rough It" !! We are too Fxxxxxxing old for that panda. Just as long as the is ice we're good
Has anyone heard from the Bumble Bee?

Ally03 200xs

Gary,

Last year, I ran the extension cord out of my cabin window to charge my batteries.

SLOmofo

Truth be known usually only one or two other people other then WAR attendees are there during the week. If push comes to shove you can park near (only your boat) me and charge up. I'll be there working on something that broke usually. There are receptacles within 100 feet of just about everywhere.
Find the Salt Creek Resort web site. Goggle earth it too. As you come off the main road your headed straight to the common area. On the right is the pool and cabins, to the left is RV slots and then more cabins. Just pull in and block the road,(everyone else does, why should you be different) someone will come up and tell you where to go. Probably where your supposed to go too.
When you do show up on (whatever day) don't approach or talk to an Ass Hat that has a red truck and boat, that's John Rrrrr. He'll lead you astray both meaning to and/or by accident.

O'Brien 21

I should add to the last post, Also do not listen the the person in a motor home that has a non-Allison close by. His giving directions, Well you will probably miss dinner and possibly breakfast that is if you get in about noon.

G Allen

:LMAO: I'll show up, remember my training, drive through it, and drink my fair share. I usually get up with the chickens no matter what, am usually ready to get on the water early. If I get queasy in the morning, no prob I'll toss a worm over the side and fish the chum slick.

Last edited:

fastglass1

Who's the teetotaler (coketotaler) in the foreground? Must be a light weight. LOL

O'Brien 21

Has anyone heard from that guy that put 39 or 40 LED light bars with all different colors on his pickup so that it looked like a firetruck?

John Richied

I'm getting thirsty just reading all this funny stuff. "6AM breakfast"

Where did all those Coors Light cans come from ... LOL

O'Brien 21

Mon O Man ! Can't wait to see how the motor home looks. All that surface area to attach panda-----2nd heaven. I wonder if he put some sort of wrap on it???

G Allen

Dammmit! still ice on my home lake and not going away fast enough! Crap! Skiing is good though...still.