Water Level at Lake Shasta

GFinch

Just more BAD info.

That could be a 400' tree so the perspective would be different.

Why didn't this A-HOLE put something in the picture so we would have a better idea. You know this site is just going BAD, BAD, Bad with all the misinformation!

:blah blah blah:soap box

Looks good, can't wait:big grin

R

Redding XB21

Right now, we are about 2-3ft lower than May 07. We still have lots of time and at 1/2 ft. a day we'll have alot more than before. I had more pictures but didn't want to overload Mr. Pinkie. We've got water! :relax::big grin

Maybe Lars could put on a knot tying class for Bill so that he won't have to dive so often for his anchor. One thing to keep in mind, Bill will need a longer rope.

R

Redding XB21

I plan on going out there -----soon. Been doing honeydo's.

fastglass1

I won't have believed it back when we made the decision to go to Shasta, but it is now higher than it was the last time we were there.

23.6 feet and still rising about 6" per day.

fastglass1

It is at 15.77 feet today. I just can't believe how much it has come up.

By the time we get there it could be full.

badbait

Well guys it's time to get organized with only 29 days until the Rally starts if your an early bird. I will be there Sunday the 16th through Sat. the 22nd. There is a new manager on site and I think we should see if we are able to use there BBQ refrigerators, and ice machine as we did the last time we were there. Gene can you look into that and make sure the ice machine is working? As you all know we will be on our own for meals so do you want to do what we did last time and bring supplies for lunchs and assign dinner duties. everyone can be on there own for breakfast. I think we need to get a little feedback from everybody that is attending as soon as possible.

badbait

GFinch

We will be there the same time, imagine that. RV site #3, I believe. I'm not a cook but you tell me what to do and I'll help in anyway I can.
What do you need for the prop test course. I still have 5 anchors and bumpers. Need rope.