Water Level at Lake Shasta

cj707

Breakfast and lunch-everybody for themselves

Dinners- Pot luck every night. Have a BBQ or two and just bring meat for yourself and a side to share.

That way nobody has to bring food for 10-50 people. and clean up the mess.

badbait

Lars, that sounds fine with me if everyone wants to do that. We can always make a run to town to do some shopping if needed. If Keith comes maybe we can con him into overseeing one of the BBQs and the other one can be for those that want to do there own cooking.

My wife and I just got back from a trip up to Salt Creek Resort and the water is a lot higher than last time we were there. It's 12 feet from the top today. I met the new managers and the place is in better shape than it was last time we were there. There are two BBQs in the kitchen area that look like there in good shape. There is a refrigerator in each room plus one in the kitchen area we can use plus the ice machine is still there and working. It's been a long time since I've seen the water at Shasta this high. Today was a real nice day up there and it was beautiful.

I'm for whatever you guys think will work on dinners Lets pick between Lar's idea or having a couple of guys put on the dinner the night they sign up for.

Gary, bring your weights and buoy's.

Would someone please bring a good camera.

Last edited:
R

Redding XB21

Keith & I will do something for wed night. He will also bring his BBQ again so that we have plenty of cooking space.

How about a "real" head count? Like Bill said, town isn't that far unlike Berryessa.

R

Redding XB21

Got a report on the "Bass Hole" food. Excellent and reasonable. Also, Klondike Club, good food and kerokie for Badbait. Really different drinks as well for the adventerous(sp).

fastglass1

Just checked the water level and it is less than 11 feet from full pool.

Did a little graph with a trend line and it will be at flood stage by the time we get there.

:shock::shock::shock: