wed of the rally

skewby

i talked to glenn today and he is wanting to not only do prop testing on wed but also do some gps top speed run that morning before we all go to lou's for lunch. i'm in for an 80 mph run if anybody else is in.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like something fun to watch. Glenn will probably help us do it right. I wonder where?

skewby

glenn wants to do it up by his house? i told him we need to to it at super valley since its in the middle. he told me to set it up so is long as people agree we will do it at sugar valley. its not just for 21's its for all boats that want to show how fast they are. going to try to put 2 gps in the boat before the run and check it when they pull back in by someone or the crowd to verify both gps units. i say i can run 75mph if rose can.....lol

Allyfishing

Ohhh...my mistake Skewby...I misunderstood when you told me this. I thought he was just calling out the 21's. That's funny, he wants to put 2 GPS units in a boat and then check them afterwards. I've got a Merc Monitor which tracks peak speed and 3 Lowrance HDS units on the boat that will do the same!! Most of the 21 guys have the same or similar set up!! I can't wait to hear the results of this!!!!

scj

The Lowrance Point 1 I have is a 10 Hz GPS which has twice the accuracy of most Graphs available. I have a Motorola handheld as well if anyone needs to borrow that to triple check their speed.

I'll compare my handheld to my point one speed just to double check between those before the rally.

xb03fs

Icnyou guys get dialed in for the 75 mph class I will run later in the week with you all. Hoping to make it we'd evening now

XS2NV

Top Gun
Will one of yall txt me where to meet at for these gps runs, im ready to pop off some 95mph back 2 back passes in my xs with a passenger, cell is 865 604 7422

RoseXB03

It is probably gonna be where we were at the other day! At the little island by the cut through !

XS2NV

Top Gun
Ok steve! Ill call ya tues and fimd out what time to meet up! Goin up today today to try some diff setup heights yet again