Wednesday at Watts Bar...

etnprop

I will be there Wednesday afternoon for anyone that is coming in tomorrow. I will have the BIG grill with me and burgers/dogs for anyone interested. We have reserved the 40X80 covered pavillion for our group for the week so we will set up there. You local guys come on over and hang out too.

I will have more info after I talk to Chris today. Any questons or problems please feel free to call me at the shop.... (865) 673-8171 Joe

rmills280

rode over yesterday eve but nobody there yet, anybody coming in today?

biller31

I'm at work or I'd be up there already. I may come up tonight about 8:00 pm with the black lights on. :) LOL

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Silverbullet02 and I will get there around 5 Thursday if things go smooth.

Getting anxious!

biller31

BTW my number is 423-322-1060 Ben Biller. Call me with the who's and when's and where's so I know what's going on. I'm going to come up to Euchee/Osprey Tonight just to hang out. Same tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day... :)

etnprop

Re: THURSDAY at Watts Bar...

For those coming in today the plan is to cook some lunch at the pavillion around 130 and then probably be hangin out at the sand bar for a while. We will get a head count for dinner for all interested and grill later tonight. We had dinner at the marina last night due to the weather and it was a great meal if you prefer that.

Friday for those of you coming in a group will be going up to the Allison plant around 10A and then Darris and Nancy will come to Osprey/Euchee at 3PM for a visit, a chance for a little Q&A with Darris and then dinner later. Should be a fun day...

Call if you have questions or need anything... Joe

Alli-drenaline Rush

Joe - please count +2 for dinner Thurs nite, and let me know what to bring and what time you anticipate to get started on the cooking. The wife has brought with us all of the components for a carrot cake (just for suicidealli and biller31 LOL).

Richard