weld on toque tab?

suicidealli

Yes. gained 5 mph, and handles 10 x better. Feels like a boat now.... When your pulling a tube the pontoon really slows down in the turns... I can put the kids in The whip with this big barge.LMAO The tripoon really helps there... I'm up on top running now, instead of draggin a$$. I have a 27' sun tracker party barge. All aluminum deck. Seats 16 people... I can barely trim the boat at all or the prop will start to slip. That is how much the boat raised up on the water... Gained 5 mph, and MPG went up to from being more effeicient... Same prop rpms went up 600. Went from a 4 blade to a 5 blade. And I can still turn it 300 more rpms then before... I run the four blade if I have a lot of people, and coolers...

If your running 25 now you should hit 30.
I know a guy that was ruining 15, and he added the extra toon and gained 2 mph.. He wasn't happy... Just to small of motor...

Roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

I do the samething.. My motor never goes even with the pad...lol
Means More pressure...... 3/8-3/4 above.... Usually around 1/2.
Speed is risky.... I promised my better half I would slow Down when I hit 45 years old... Well I turned 45 last month.

:-(
There's a heck of a lot of wiggle room in the phrase "promised.... slow Down..."

Just sayin' :big grin

ADR