well ole a-man does good again!!

ALLISONMAN

i fished a tournament this weekend and came in 3rd!!! i would have one this tournament but it was a team tournament and my partner couldnt fish and they didnt allow subs so i went solo and only weighed in 5 fish ( 6 fish limit for the tournament) and came in 3rd and was out of 1st place by less than 1.5 pounds and i culled a 1.9lbs fish so it sucked i didnt have partner to win but 3rd by myself felt pretty good!!!!! just goes to show ya allisons can catch fish!!!!

J

John Richied

Bryan said,
i went solo and only weighed in 5 fish ( 6 fish limit for the tournament) and came in 3rd and was out of 1st place by less than 1.5 pounds and i culled a 1.9lbs fish so it sucked
Bryan… I am not tournament fisherman but when the limit is 6 fish why the hell would you cull a 1.9 lb. fish if you only have five? :?:

Wouldn’t ya keep every fish until you catch 6 (the limit) then start culling? PLEASE step away from the crack pipe… LOL :wink:

J

John Richied

Maybe the 1.9 lb. fish was a Yeller one? I’d through that sucker back too… LOL :p

ALLISONMAN

IN NC THE LIMIT OF FISH PER PERSON IS 5 FISH THEREFORE IF I WOULD HAVE HAD 6 FISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN ILLEGAL AND DQ'D!!! HOPE THIS HELPS YA UNDERSTAND!!! OF COURSE JOHNNY BOY YOU WOULD HAVE TO FISH TO UNDERSTAND THIS!!!! :D :D :D :D

Yellowallison

CONGRaDS! AMaN!

But HEY! Yur Partner might have better luck fishing.... if yu TRY wearin a HAT and LONG PANTS to kill tha REFELECTIONs! :p :p