White 03

resqu-u

These are for the rear storage on the 2003? They look Great! What's the cost and company to order though?

baitcaster

Very nice, I would like some info too please. Thanks, Kurt
Guys, I got a wild hair up my azz when I was redoing my old Ally; got the idea to see if it could be done and got a local little shop by the house willing to give it a try and they made them for me, which I posted here on AlliOwners after I carpeted the boat. I personally loved the way they came out; it was something different, permanent, and held up. I think I got more comments from the carpet than anything else I did on my old boat. Bill (White03) liked the way it came out on my old Alli and couldn't get anyone/a shop by him to do it. I guess not all seem to be willing to try or have a machine and/or loop large enough to do it, so he sent me a PM and asked if I could get them done for him. It was my pleasure to try and help. If anyone else needs some help getting some done - just let me know and I will be happy to try and assist. Since I do not have anything to do with this shop/company, I can't tell you what they would charge for what you want embroidered /size /or colors. They charged me/Bill (Bill, I hope you don't mind me posting what you paid) aprox. 25.00 bucks for each panel plus tax for his embroidery work. Know I do not get anything (money) out of it and do not control prices, etc., but if you need some help getting it done just send me a PM or e-mail and I will do what I can to get them done for you.

Last edited: