Who has the fastest hydrolic steering speed

ally2dextreme

I think i was the first allison on this board to have hydro steering,man Darris didnt like that lol,but after looking over mine and my feedback with his redesighn now here we are.I was wondering what kind of speeds guys are getting now.

catfish123

Oh Good Lord........I didn't understand your post.....I thought you were trying to find out who has the fastest hydraulic steering.....like from lock to lock, etc. I had never put a stop watch on mine but I was about to check it out.........LOL

ally2dextreme

Oh Good Lord........I didn't understand your post.....I thought you were trying to find out who has the fastest hydraulic steering.....like from lock to lock, etc. I had never put a stop watch on mine but I was about to check it out.........LOL
lol! I just know with mine when you get really going you have to adjust your hands alot,ive been 113 in my xb and i remember shuffling my hands alot on the slow down lol.

chad202

If u had to adjust ur hands alot you may have a leaking check valve at the helm. Happened to me.

ally2dextreme

If u had to adjust ur hands alot you may have a leaking check valve at the helm. Happened to me.
No leaks,the hydro system is not self centering ,thats why the wheel is always in a different spot when the motor is centered