Who in S. Louisiana is heading out on the water tomorrow?

baitcaster

Chad202, sent me a text and I later spoke to him and he was wandering if anybody was heading to the river tomorrow (Sunday) and wanted to hook up. I told him I was game and I spoke to Josh and he is game as well. Who all wants to hook up and where????? Prop Stop, Sun Buns, mouth of the Tickfaw or Blind River???
Who all wants to hook up?

BP1

Man that is great that you can get out on a holiday weekend and not get slaughtered.
Have a good time.

baitcaster

Thanks guys - will be, just sorry to see no one post that they wanted to meet up:sad. But just in case, I just got off the phone with Chad and we are going to meet up at the prop stop on the Tickfaw. I will be heading out and launching at Springfield on the Tickfaw River, prob around 10:30 AM. If anybody comes out and sees Chad's white and black 2003 or my purple Bullet, pull on up, get a beer and shoot the Sh**. Hope to see ya'll out there! :beer:

K.Kiser

If I wasn't so far away, I'd sure be game... Hey Baitcaster how are You liking the Bullet, when cared for they are great boats...

baitcaster

If I wasn't so far away, I'd sure be game... Hey Baitcaster how are You liking the Bullet, when cared for they are great boats...
That would have been great if you could have come down, but you are going to have to make it to Concordia - no excuses will be accepted :argue. This year it is Oct. 21, thrugh the 24th. So make plans to attend, the Sportsman's Lodge has spaces available so make some reservations if you hadn't already!!!! :big grin

I am liking it. It isn't the Allison - I do miss the Alli and hope that Deuce00 is enjoying her. I have begun some modifications on the Bullet, but it will take some time to get it fixed up / set up like I want (a lot of time :laughing). I must admit I really, really miss the console of the 2003 and the 260 most of all.