Why are threads deleted?

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Oh its Mr. Class himself. Shouldn't you be over on a WAR thread laughing at John Richied's misfortune? Not cool.
Why of course; it's after all MUCH less morally reprehensible and MUCH kinder to point out flaws in spelling and grammar designed to humiliate the member. Or to straighten out all flaws in perception and execution of customs duties, valued added tax, trailer registration and miscellaneous foreign statutes. Not cool.

msharp

Well , it's kinda like pre school. just gota learn how to ignore it . It will GO AWAY !!!!!! Cutting up and having fun is cool ' BUT constant correction of others is a red flag for INSECURITY !!!!! GROW UP:relax: !!!!!!!

JETZ

Hey guys, MUCH apprieciated for your support!

I was dumb founded when I saw Jerry's post 'the boat is no longer for sale! After being for sale for over a year I believe, posting a reply to every post 'looking for an SS', then starting his own thread on the boat to increase the salability (which got my, and others attention), NOW, all of a sudden he dosen't want to sell AFTER he agreed to sell to me, at his price. The boat didn't even have a cover Allison, or other.

After finally finding a carrier that would cover the boat, I called to get the measurements on the boat/trailer since I wanted to bring it up in an enclosed hauler. Max width is 96'', and so is the Allie trailer. I called Frank Mole, and set it up that he would pick it up in Ohio, then haul to Jaco's in TN, then up to the US. side of Buffalo, where my carrier would do all the paper work, and haul to Toronto. Mole had emailed me he was 'down south' was waiting for the haul. Had to call him, and apologize!

Had Jerry send me pics of the of the boat when the deal was done, and he said 'I'm taking the numbers off the sides'. Wrote back, 'use a hair dryer, not a heat gun, and get some 'Goof Off' for the sticky residue...was concerned about getting MY boat damaged! :rolling eyes Kind of funny now!

Damn, really wanted THAT boat, and disappointed with his buisness practices, seems he's not a man of his word. Anyone is allowed to change their mind, but not after the deal is done, and it's been for sale for so long, preety odd if you ask me.

Anyway was talking to the Canadian Allison vendor not far from me, putting together some info/numbers. So I'll see what happens.

Thank's again guys for your input!...especially the 'Canuck'!

Frank

Last edited:

hotshaft

chit man! i wished i could deliver dem!lamo! if he would use slenda in his cool aid, he might not be so hi strung! i tried to tell him TANG!
Trust me people would line up for that job. That pretty funny about using slenda in his cool aid.:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: