WTB 24p Chopper II or Performer/ET/Hill Copy

looking

Looking for a 24p chopper II or similiar over hub 3 blade that takes a flo-torque. Let me know what you got!

white03

I have a 24 Chopper 2 flo torque with weed guards removed, Not cut otherwise. never been welded or grinded on to my knowledge. I bought it from another guy, that's what he told me and I haven't done anything with it. Good shape, say 8/10 I bought for when I carry a super heavy load or pull a skier. Havn't used it twice in the last 4 years so I would let it go. Would rather trade it for a 28 of some kind, you have anything like that? would sell it if not. Let's discuss today hopefully as I go to Taiwan tomorrow and don't return till next Friday. Call me at 256-684-1753 Bill

suicidealli

Flo torq chopper never had weed cutters.

1 26 p ET Mercury said they weren't sure if this was a early ET or a cut chopper when I called them with the numbers. 450

These props are worked for an ally, and are awesome!!!!!
I have a couple highly worked 26's cut similar to an ET but thinned and labbed both are Steve smiths 500

513-207-2131
Roy

Last edited:

looking

I have a 24 Chopper 2 flo torque with weed guards removed, Not cut otherwise. never been welded or grinded on to my knowledge. I bought it from another guy, that's what he told me and I haven't done anything with it. Good shape, say 8/10 I bought for when I carry a super heavy load or pull a skier. Havn't used it twice in the last 4 years so I would let it go. Would rather trade it for a 28 of some kind, you have anything like that? would sell it if not. Let's discuss today hopefully as I go to Taiwan tomorrow and don't return till next Friday. Call me at 256-684-1753 Bill
Bill, Got the prop today. Looks great. Thanks again!

Guys dont hesitate to do business with Bill (white03)