WTB Newer Allison XB2002

RiverRat71

Looking for a mint to super nice XB2002 preferably white & black or solid red but will consider others. Will buy turnkey or just boat & trailer. RR

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

I will have my 1998 mint XB2002 with 15" 225x with 41 hours for sale within a month. Boat is flawless. It has every seat ever made for that model in it. The bench seat has never been bolted in the boat. It has new Fastbass console and rear deck lid. It also has the stock small front console and the short and tall rear deck lid. Boat is a 10. Trailer is a 10.

RiverRat71

Thanks Brack. I have actually found one I want but have had to postpone buying because of sudden tragedy. Will be in the market again hopefully soon. RR

James edward

Probationary User
I will have my 1998 mint XB2002 with 15" 225x with 41 hours for sale within a month. Boat is flawless. It has every seat ever made for that model in it. The bench seat has never been bolted in the boat. It has new Fastbass console and rear deck lid. It also has the stock small front console and the short and tall rear deck lid. Boat is a 10. Trailer is a 10.
For sale? I am looking

gilwhite

Probationary User
Looking for a mint to super nice XB2002 preferably white & black or solid red but will consider others. Will buy turnkey or just boat & trailer. RR
I have a XB2002. I bought new in 1992. Base red with center strip black and gray. Structure it is solid. It has a little fade on it. I was told that it could be restored to look like new with very little money or problem. The boat also has a new sea star hydraulic steering system. It was put on 2 years ago. The engine is a Mercury 2007 300 drag with a bobs lower unit- low water pick ups. The engine was sent to Diamond marine new out of the box. They nickel plate, polished, honed and what ever else they do. We got it back and put light rods and checker faced the pistons. We broke it in with three tanks of fuel. It still has break in heads on it. We do have the drag heads that will go with it (never been put on). Engine has approx. 50 to 75 hrs of use. Also has trolling motor and batteries. Trailer goes with. Reason for sale is we quit racing and don't use much. my reg. email is gilwhite@nctc.com if you interested and want pics, ill have to send off my phone 270 622 0173.