WTB xb2002 cover

Luketrician

not sure what you are going after but I ended up buying a cover for my 02' at academy sports for 60 bucks and I like it so far. Don't think it is trailerable, but for keeping the dust off in the garage it's pretty good.

JOEALLY

This boat will be outside fora little while so I was thinking about one of the $100-$200. But don't wont to waste my money on junk.

K.Kiser

If it just needs to live outside for awhile, like metioned get one of the $60-80 canvas ones, and lay a tarp over it... After a rain take the tarp off and let it breathe, but the tarp will keep 100% of the water out and help save the canvas from the sun...

fnshrmaster

suicidealli

I go to walmart and buy their premium cover. round 150.00. My boat sits outside from may to October. It has vents in the back, the length is ok. About 3" to short on the bow. The width is to big but the side of the boat won't see the sun. It cover my trolling motor too. I buy one every 2 years. It has straps eveywhere to buckle it down. It is towable but I woudnt do it. The material is nice, thick and almost has a rubber feeling to it.. A lot better than the cheap cover they use to carry. Storage is 45 min for me, and boating during the week is a must for me..lol

Roy

Luketrician

I like my cheap (junk to some lol) little acadamey cover.

keeps the dew/rain off my boat if it had to sit out side..and keeps the dust off of it while sitting in the garage.

To each his own.

fnshrmaster

Yea, got an old xb2002 that my son and I are trying to save / restore.
Sweet, post up some pictures.Maybe a restoration thread? They are fun to
follow, a start to finish product.

Did it come with power? Good luck with the resto, enjoy! Kurt

JOEALLY

Kurt, I've got several pictures that I'll post soon. The boat has a 1991 2.5 200 carb. This is the oldest boat and motor that I've owned!

Dave Hensley

I bought a super nice canvas 24' cover off of ebay for a center console fishing boat. $75 and I use it to cover cars, trucks, boats whatever if I have to leave something outside.