XB-2002 Immaculate condition !!

Boat is SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!! (5/22/08)
Motor available

UPDATE-5/13/08 Boat is available again after buyer failed to close the deal.
For Sale
1999 XB-2002 (Tournament model ) with red factory poly cover.
9 inch jack plate. Ice chest option. Specially ordered with extra layer of glass on bottom.
Original owner,center steer with 2 bucket seats, plus pedestal and rear seat
Red paint with clear coat on tandem trailer (SS fenders), silver pins, plus spare
3 batteries, Autometer gauges
24 volt Motor-Guide (removable mount) with Humminbird LCD depthfinder
Humminbird color LCD w/ GPS (brand new, just installed)
Will separate: Everything less power $ 14,900.00
Engine (280 w/ 260 electronics) $ 8,900.00
This boat is as new. Hull is virgin, never "worked on". It has been barely put in the water and kept stored under the cover in my shop. A beautiful boat. Red is "fire red", pics look orange, but its red!!
Email inquiries to jmj220@netdoor.com
Tel. 601-946-8481 (located in Jackson Mississippi)

Attachments

Last edited:
J

John Richied

She is SWEET and someone is going to end up with a very nice 1999 XB-2002-T

Mr. Scary

No disrespect to any other used XB-2002 out there (I certainly haven't seen them all), but I saw this boat just a little while back and it looked BETTER than the day we sold it to him brand new.

If anybody is looking for a virtually perfect Allison XB-2002, this is the boat.

I am located just east of Jackson Mississippi. Thanks for asking, I should have put that in the ad!!

Jimmy

champ198

That is one beautiful rig. Good luck selling, you've obviously taken care of her. Someone is going to get an awesome boat.

Casey G

Jimmy you still have your drag boat right? it would be nice to see you back racing. give me a call sometime

281-235-5044

Larry D

Who ever gets this boat will be shocked on how great a condtion it's in. Jimmy doesn't cut corners on anything he rigs. Yea, Jimmy it would be nice to see you racing again. Being you are getting old you can step down to prostock and have some fun with us. later Larry D

Darth VMAX

You mean a 2006 XB2002 correct?

Jeeesh! That thing is as sanitary as it gets. Someone is going to have a permanent smile when they buy that hottie!

Thanks Larry and Casey!

Good to hear from u guys. Yes, Casey I still have the race boat. All it needs is some race fuel and hot heads and its ready to go. Who knows, I might make a race!!!

Thanks,

JJ

Motor is still available....

Mid section is a Offshore

Gearcase is 1:87 RH. Can't remember what the housing originally was, but Steve Tillman did the setup on it.

Thanks for inquiries