XB 21 BasSport Pro 2010 year

robert

I've decided to sell my last Allison (XB21 BasSport Pro) to anyone interested. Here is it's description:

Fortrex 80 MinnKota Trolling motor; 300XS Mercury Optimax 3.2 Stroker (approx. 70 hrs); tandem axle Boatmate trailer with oil hubs; HDPI 5 Lowrance electronics in bow and console with GPS in both units; new batteries for trolling motor (group 31's) very difficult to install in the space provided (takes two) and new, meaning 2 months old; The engine was bought new from Jaco's in 2007, it is a 2006 model; CMC hydraulic jackplate; stealth charger system, the boat has all the options available from Allison when I purchased it brand new off the Allison floor.

The hull is in like new condition except for some water marks that I am in the process of eliminating. I've never had a wreck or any issues with this boat ever. Whenever at the dock all I get are complements and "what is an Allison?" (and it looks brand new).

I fished twice since I last advertised this boat for sale several months ago but now I am done in spite of Red Allison's encouragement to keep the boat (thanks Red for the encouragement).

The boat is a 2010 model year. Last year it never saw the water. This year it saw it twice. Very low hours on the boat and engine. A (like new deal) whoever buys it. It is for sale for $50,000.00. Any questions just call me: 702-768-8790.

Thanks for your time. I took some photos today but don't know how to post them.

Robert

Last edited:

SLOmofo

+1,
Hey I have a Coleman Crawdad with a 3 hp Sears, Hand control trolling motor on the front. Used as little as yours. It might be more to your liking. Trade you straight across. :big grin

robert

Hi Robbie,

I do enjoy the boat WHEN I use it which so far this year has been twice, last year zero. My fishing buddy is 88 years old and doesn't like to go fast. I actually let a Triton go by me a few years back.

Regarding the crawdad, I appreciate the offer but I'll pass on that one.

IRONBLOCK

I've decided to sell my last Allison (XB21 BasSport Pro) to anyone interested. Here is it's description:

Fortrex 80 MinnKota Trolling motor; 300XS Mercury Optimax 3.2 Stroker (approx. 70 hrs); tandem axle Boatmate trailer with oil hubs; HDPI 5 Lowrance electronics in bow and console with GPS in both units; new batteries for trolling motor (group 31's) very difficult to install in the space provided (takes two) and new, meaning 2 months old; The engine was bought new from Jaco's in 2007, it is a 2006 model; CMC hydraulic jackplate; stealth charger system, the boat has all the options available from Allison when I purchased it brand new off the Allison floor.

The hull is in like new condition except for some water marks that I am in the process of eliminating. I've never had a wreck or any issues with this boat ever. Whenever at the dock all I get are complements and "what is an Allison?" (and it looks brand new).

I fished twice since I last advertised this boat for sale several months ago but now I am done in spite of Red Allison's encouragement to keep the boat (thanks Red for the encouragement).

The boat is a 2010 model year. Last year it never saw the water. This year it saw it twice. Very low hours on the boat and engine. A (like new deal) whoever buys it. It is for sale for $50,000.00. Any questions just call me: 702-768-8790.

Thanks for your time. I took some photos today but don't know how to post them.

Robert

[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

Last edited:

robert

Thanks for posting the pictures. I have more recent ones.
would you post those for me?

Thanks,
Robert

robert

Ironblock,

My daughter was assaulted in Oakland , California by three guys at night. She was robbed, pinned to the ground by two of them and the third conked her over the head with a gun after telling her to stop struggling. After taking her belongings, they just walked away. Luckily she was not molested. So I just today got home from California after spending time with and caring for her. She's OK but still shook up. No damage to her brain.

So as for the photos, I will send them soon. Thanks for the post. And you guys in the big cities, be alert and tell your loved ones to be alert. Thanks again, Ironblock.

Robert

K.Kiser

Good luck on the sale, and my best wishes for your daughter... I hope the criminals die of a horribly slow death, and I hope everyone that was ever their friend dies too, I hope their houses burn down, and their parents beat themselves senseless...

Nice boat, I will have one someday hopefully very much like the one shown..

whipper

Good luck on the sale, and my best wishes for your daughter... I hope the criminals die of a horribly slow death, and I hope everyone that was ever their friend dies too, I hope their houses burn down, and their parents beat themselves senseless...

Nice boat, I will have one someday hopefully very much like the one shown..
x2:punch

GotMyAlly

Ironblock,

My daughter was assaulted in Oakland , California by three guys at night. She was robbed, pinned to the ground by two of them and the third conked her over the head with a gun after telling her to stop struggling. After taking her belongings, they just walked away. Luckily she was not molested. So I just today got home from California after spending time with and caring for her. She's OK but still shook up. No damage to her brain.

So as for the photos, I will send them soon. Thanks for the post. And you guys in the big cities, be alert and tell your loved ones to be alert. Thanks again, Ironblock.

Robert
Nah.....no way that could have happened in CA with all of their strict gun laws! :rolling eyes At least you can be relieved by the fact that the gun had 10 or less bullets in it and did not have a detachable magazine. :rolling eyes

Hopefully while you were there, you packed her bags to move her back to a safer place.

Good luck with the sale.

RedAllison

HOLY :cuss Robert, I just now read this about your daughters assault, WOW I'm so sorry yet GLAD to hear she's otherwise ok. :surprised DAMN, crap like this is exactly why my wife now has her pistol permit and is carrying my Crimson Trace equipped S&W 357 but we all know nothing is 100% safe, ESPECIALLY in locales like the big, libby "protected" metro areas in CA! :mad

Hope alls well,
RA

IRONBLOCK

Hi Robert, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter having been attacked, robbed and beaten. I hope and pray that she is okay and recovers quickly. Also, that they catch the three thugs that robbed and beat her and throw them in prison!

I am having some issues putting up your new photographs but I'll keep trying.:confused:

Bass Regards,
Mark