xb2002 cooler and related parts

mtolley

anyone have any pics of theres as to how its mounted. doesnt look like i will ever get the stuff from the person the boat was bought from. need to know what parts i need and what cooler fits it, pics would be great! mike t

Mr. Scary

The problem is (unless Bill has found a different tray supplier) is that Coleman no longer makes the cooler that fits in the trays that Allison has provided through the years. I wanted to buy one for my SuperSport so I looked all over for the cooler...couldn't find one. I called Coleman and they said that model was no longer made so I called Bill. He had two left so I bought one from him....most expensive friggin' cooler I've ever bought.

I would imagine they've come up with a different tray/cooler combination to work, but I don't know what it is.

hack02

Interesting news. I needed a new cooler and couldn't find one to fit. I had to squeeze an old towel around the one I bought so it wouldn't move around in the tray.

Brack

allison cooler and pan

I do have two cooler trays, I use one for a parts/junk/catch-all tray

The cooler is a little tight gettin in and out of the Boat, I use a small cooler but I lay a piece of tool box liner in the tray so the cooler wont slide around.....works prudy good

Attachments

GFinch

I do have two cooler trays, I use one for a parts/junk/catch-all tray

I thought it was only OMCease owners that carried extra parts around.

mtolley

Don, where did you get the tackletrays? i like them! thanks also for the pitcures guys! is that blue cooler factory from alliso or "generic" from BBS? mike t

J

John Richied

Guys the live well works GREAT for a cooler and its centered… BALANCE! :smile

However if you want a cooler and cooler tray Lar’s might be willing to sell his and it’s red!

I know his brand new 2008 ProSport XB-21 came with the cooler and tray and he took it out.

You can PM Lars at cj707 or e-mail him at cj707@earthlink.net

Last edited by a moderator:

hack02

John, I use my live well for bumper storage. I put my trim pump on the right hand side to balance the cooler on the left.