XB2002 would like to trade for XB2003

shockwave

I have a very nice 94 XB2002 that just is no fun to fish out of but is in mint cond. Pad is perfect seats and carpets are nice. this boat saw very little sue by previous owners. I am located in southern IN.

Having trouble posting pics. HELP!

shockwave

Ok that did not work so I'll send pics on request. Seriously the boat is black and white, and very very clean.
Thanks john

shockwave

Sir.
Thank you for getting the pics up. Yes it is a sharp boat but the lack of forward storage has become an ishue. Meybe if I don't trade it I'll get out the jig saw. LOL
Thanks again

Billy Sedman

Shockwave there is a xb2003 on scream and fly, blue and white in color 99' model, if you like it I will buy it and trade you, or you could shoot me a cash price. Thanx in advance Have cash in hand Billy

FlatOutAlly

John.

Please keep ALL sawing power tools WELL distanced from that baby. If you even have any inclination, call me. 507-272-1378. I might have one that will work better for you. ;)

Cp

Billy Sedman

Shockwave- please give me a hull and trailer price!! If need be I will derig it when I get there. I have been looking for a black and white 02 for years!!!!! I have CASH!!!!!!! From Florida. Serious as a heartattack!!!!!!

RedAllison

:shock: WOW that baby is clean!!! THAT is da way ya sposta keep one up. :beer: (What kinda trailer is that? I like that, looks a lil like an SMP)

SHONUFF as clean as a 94 anything can be,
RA