xb2002

bringit

i am selling my xb2002 that is in very good shape 7500.00+ship/i will try 2 meet with the boat

john w

When you are trying to sell an item, it's a good idea to describe what you are selling. like year of boat,center steer or side, trolling motor,depth finders,maybe the color would be good,single axel or tandem trailer,what kind of condition is it in, a photo might not be a bad idea also. maybe even a location would help. just a thought.

Last edited:

bringit

dont be a goob on some one elses thread!!!!!!thats why we have phones and private messaging.

Darth VMAX

Actually, Johnw makes very valid points...

But like you said, its your boat and your thread. Good Luck with the sale

hullbilly

Hey guys,

Shawn is a friend of mine and a great guy. I think it's possible that he's not the best with computers (sorry Shawn, no offense). Here's a couple pics I got of his boat at the DSRA race in Gulfport, back in April.

This boat is fine as all get out as you can see from the pics. From what I've seen, Shawn is very particular about his stuff. I'll try to post a bigger pic from my photobucket account tonight.

Attachments

killah

Shawn is a good guy to deal with, I bought his 03 and he was super easy to deal with:wink

What ya getting now Shawn??

bringit

hey guys i really appriciate the comments,sorry 2 the other guy not trying 2 be a jerk.have 2 hurry on computer at work,when i get home dont have much time there either.please accept appology.i need spelling check i think?

boataddict

somebody will get an extremely clean boat.......would be hard pressed to find a nicer 1. good luck with the sale!

john w

Hello

Not trying to be a goob, but i am interested !!!! Is it that diffacult to answer a couple of questions about the product you are trying to sell. you did not list a phone # or you did respond with any information on your boat. once again, please list some details on your boat. Or maybe you don't want to sell it. I hated selling mine in the past too. I haved owned 3 ally's so far, i am not being a tire kicker. Hello !!!!

bringit

i am out of town trying 2 send back replies,please call shawn at 404-414-1506 will give more infgo,thanks shawn

yellow20xd

You have Pm coming is this the same boat that was listed on a Tx boat sell forum. I emailed several times no answerr

Last edited:

bringit

back in now and no it was not in texas call the #listed for all specs this call will be no problem for at all,i am not computer savvey see.shawn