XB2003 Allison / 225 PM

FFWD

1996 XB2003 - 1996 225 Pro Max
Boat is absolutely MINT

Has been completely updated with new rigging, carpet, windshield, rubrail insert, decals, and carbon fiber overlays on the dash and steering wheel.

Trailer is only a couple of years old with zero rust and new black paint. It is a single axel with aluminum rims.

Engine is completely stock except for the oil injection removal.

Boat, engine, and trailer - $15,900
Boat and trailer only - $11,000
Engine only - $6,000

Only 10 minutes from Lake Murray and will be glad to demo. If the boat is not as clean as described will be glad to pay for your gas round trip:cheers:

Will get some better pics in a few days when I get the boat back on the trailer.

RedAllison

MAN that looks like a clean one! :cool

But hows that trailer ride? Looks like it might be a lil rough onda hull out onda highway. :big grin
RA

bobain

Banned
But hows that trailer ride? Looks like it might be a lil rough onda hull out onda highway. :big grin
RA[/QUOTE]

I'd say that would be a fun wagon to pull LOL. Nice floater nodoubt

FFWD

It actually pulls pretty good as long as you stay under 80mph. Over 80 you have to trim the engine down to keep it from having too much lift. And being able to trim the skeg into the highway makes it stop pretty good too :)

whipper

Brian is great to deal with. I bought mine from him. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
And I also Bought Mine from Brian. I would check what Brian had available before anyone else I know. Believe me buying a Boat from 200miles south of Alaska as the crow flys in South Carolina sounds like not a good idea!!! But because Brian is so good at what he does accomidating and HONEST it was the best purchase of anything I have ever purchased! He made everything so easy for me. I spend 5 days down there learning about Allisons and a few days on lake Murry with Brian who can drive!! Teaching me how.