Xb2003 with 2.5 280

Buckmaster

Wanted my dream boat. red boat black wings red carpet tandem trailer with mercury 2.5 280 have cash if it's nice call me @(251)583-5012 buck

whipper

Yep!! Should have seen all the pic!! There out there you just have to be patient and ready to say thats it and pounce. To get her with a 280 you might have to get that seprate. But no worries if thats what ya want then it worth it because youll have her for years anyway. If you can get a 03 without a motor with a very trade or salable 225 just do it for the boat. Then look for a good 280 and sell the 225. Just sayen. There also was a nice red one with black wings and red carpet just as sweet from Allisonriverat. Just be ready this time of year is when they come up.

Buckmaster

Thanks 4 the info. I have my mind set on this setup and I will be waiting for the right one

Alli-drenaline Rush

well there you go !!!!!!!!!!!! just listed to day ....your dream boat under allisons for sale!
+1! There you go Buckmaster..... smoke2003 wants his baby to stay in the family.... she's not yet listed on Scream & Cry.... she's got your name all written over her!

Buckmaster

I am an ally owner now boys I bought smokes boat just what I wanted just need a tandem wheel trailer now so keep ur eyes open for me