xb21 bassport pro 250 pro xs

Allyfishing

I have Erie and all they asked if it goes faster than 50. So it states that on my policy speed over 50 and the price as one of the line items

champ198

I've always emailed the tournament director (who is THE decision maker). I explain the issue and that you have a 21 ft boat and a 250 hp engine. Tritons, Rangers, Skeeters, etc. are 21 ft and 250hp. I've never had an issue on my XB21 2+2 having a 250 and no "max HP sticker". My sticker says " not rated". I made it clear when I ordered the boat that I needed that sticker instead of the "recommended max hp of 225" sticker. Not one tournament director has ever had a problem with this once you explain it. Just get the ok first, that way you have an email and you're good.

bassman

thanks for all the replies, finnally got to ride in one definitely fast ,nice riding boat..the boat i demoed didnt have the troller hooked up..would have like to have run the troller some..how are these to fish out of, my previous boats were all wider, legend v20 and 211, champ206 and a ranger..also does anyone run a 36v trolling motor, i like to fish the wind,is it needed?