XB21 ProSport Wanted

GotMyAlly

Looking for an XB21 ProSport. Let me know if you run across one for sale anywhere. I know it's a long shot, just shopping the used market before I resort to buying new.

Tray Archer

Neil
I just pulled a 2012 back from jasper to Fishin' World tis a real nice boat. white and black with black and gold pinstripes
817 229 7197
Tray

Deason

There is a 09 xb21 that says its a repo has a merc 225 on it asking 39995 on boattrader..Dont know if this is any help to ya , But miote be some help.... Good Luck

Allyfishing

I'd be more interested in the 09 prosport he's got, been trying to get somebody to go by and get me some up-to-date pics of it. Just worried about the weathering from sitting outside for 3 yrs.
Neal, I checked it out this past summer while I was there with my sporty during the Rally, it's sitting under one of the canopy type carports that is on his lot closer to the road. Not bad looking. I would say a bit dusty/dirty looking but I didn't get the impression of "weathered".

It could obviously use a real good scrubbing, which I think would bring the carpet and vinyl to life, but I didn't get the impression of the gel not looking good.

Still, like you said, have someone stop by and get a good eye ball on it. Hope it works out for ya.

red2003

don't know if you'd be interested but when I visited the ally plant in mid-sept. Darly was showing me their demo boat he was putting back together after a customer on a test drive cut the throttle at 80 plus and hooked it into the bank. I didn't price it, I've got a 2003 and was not looking to trade, he said it was a helluva deal.

Allyfishing

There were two 21's there being repaired. One the entire bow was replaced and then all new upgraded carpet, seats, etc. The other came from Florida and needed the bottom repaired. I think Darryl mentioned that Reynolds took it in on a trade and it was going back after the restore to be sold. I just can't remember if they were 2+2's or the Bassport Pro's. And yes I do believe the one was maroon.

red2003

boat being repaired was white with red wings and black pins it was a dc 4 seater had a 225x on transom and registration numbers sharpied on, also saw the white with black wings and gold pins dc bass it was super nice had the new style wind farings it was new and going to Jasper, there was also a dc 4 seater in another bay it was maroon winged did not look finished to me possibly a repair Daryl did not say, only pro sport was a 2003

Last edited:

Allyfishing

I understand how you feel about a repaired one or even fixing yours. I talked to DArryl for quite a while on those repairs and how they do it and he said the boats repaired the way they do it are as good as new and strong or Darris would not let them go out the door. After speaking to him about it I don't think I would hesitate buying one if the price was right and I financially could not afford a new one. That's just me though.

GotMyAlly

I agree, I have no doubt that if Darris fixed it, it would be right. But as you said, you'd take that option "if the price was right and I financially could not afford a new one". It's obviously not worth as much if it has been repaired, even if it is done by Allison.......that's why I pushed so hard to have mine totalled instead of repaired. Even if it was like-new after the repair, I still would have taken a huge hit on depreciated value.

red2003

I totally agree, somewhere someone will have a record of it being damaged, on the other hand these boats are built to last, mine was #36 on the original build run of 2003"s and was sold new in 1994-17 years ago! I'm constantly being asked if it is a new boat, I admit she is a garage queen, but I take her out 25-30 times a year. They just hold up.