XR 2001 River Racer

thunter764

I bought this from Tony last year and rigged it over the winter with my 1992 2.5 260. It is a 20 inch,all stock, lower is a coned 200 case with hd internals just worked over by Lee Sanderson. I added 24v trim on the up side. Dropped it in the water Sunday for my 2nd shake down run this time with the 24v trim. It leaves real hard and drives straight as an arrow. Using a stock Mazco 26 for testing. Just for history sake this boat was owned by Tommy Dunn and bought by Bruce Trip. Tony had the whole hull buffed, the pads painted black and the bottom blueprinted at Allison. Garage kept and ready for summer.

SOLD....SOLD...SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: the data tach has been removed and replaced by a monster tach

Call Tim at 919-889-2201
E-mail thunter764@aol.com

pics http://www.tinysites.com/SitesPublic/AllSites/0/03/47/16/thunter764594463/PublishPC/~Photos/Splash.htm

Link to Tony's ad. I will post a link to some pics with the engine installed very soon.
http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=7476&highlight=river+racer

Last edited:

thunter764

to the top...Took out for another run last Saturday and ran great. Love this boat. I have never owned an Allison boat that drives this well. No weird traits..runs straight as an arrow,pulls VERY hard..ran it up to 105 real quick with my son that weights 160lb. I even let him drive and he ran it up to 75 like a pro (thats when I told him to let out).

Last edited:

thunter764

Still available...let me know when your ready to scratch that itch...this boat will not only scratch the itch it will put a permanent smile on your face

thunter764

To the top....could deliver to Allison this Friday...thinking about attending the plant tour, just need an excuse to go there and delivering a sold boat would be it....just think, you could run the river in your new ride!