XTB21 padwork

HO

I was wondering if anyone knew of some padwork I could do to my xtb to make it more stable. I heard if you shave it off it will do that? It's very stable until about 112.3 but then when I come around allisonman's 2003 it become a little unstable as I cross his wake.. :roll:

Hope all is well with the Allison clan. Thought I'd drop in and tell some of you old timers hello and see what the latest and greatest is. Looks like pinkie gettin some power? Now all you need is a 16' allison to hang it on... A wise old man (TREX) once told me: "Nothin' will make you spend money like someone embarrasin' you on the water!"

Hope everyone is doing fine. We are still piecing things back together down here and as the nation can see trying to figure out what the next step is for SE LA.

Ya'll take care,
The HO

Dark Allison

Hello Ho! Hope all is well with your and yours. Best wishes and Happy holidays!

RedAllison

Da HO is in da house. GOOD ta hear from ya. Talked with anyother family members in LA? Hopin everthan is goin well for ya. How is the lil one? You feelin any older yet?

DO check in more often and Merry Christmas,
RA

22R

Hey John,
Hope everything is going well for you. Have you heard from Buddy ? How is he doing ? Merry Christmas !!
Kyle

Yellowallison

HO>>>>> WHATZ UP!!!!!!!!!! Call me sometime... # stil the same !

Yea were all GOOD..... still ole same dirty dishes in the sink.... HT- RED and CHROMIEMALONE just opened up thier 5th new DEERSTEAK restraunt together :p :p :p

BOUT the only thang thatz changed iz PINKIE wuz holdin JSRE lil PEE-PEE tryin to get him a HP MOTO to now he rubbin-massagin GPI's BEERNUTZ to get one..

tell TREX.. Yelar said kiss my XXX :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HO

Glad to hear ya'll are doing well. Site seems to have changed a little. Glad to see so many members posting (I'm sure there are twice as many readers though).

Kyle,
Hope you and family are making out ok? Unfortunately, I haven't talked to Buddy since he left town. I have a sneaking suspicion that he is reading from wherever he is though...

YA,
I see you are now a ranger man! Sure would make a nice capsule boat project. I bet one of those things would move with an OMC on it.. I'll pass the love message on to TREX for ya.. I'm sure he'll be calling you for an appt.

RA,
Gettin older as the days go by. The little one is getting too big too fast. He'll be 1 on 12/27!! I must be workin way to much b/c it seems like yesterday when we brought him home.

DA,
Take care and tell those ally guys up there hello for me.

Signing out,
HO

ps-Is there a chat anymore?

fishmesser

Ha HO been a while take care of ho jr and don't blink to much because the kid will be 9 or 10 in no time. Good to hear from ya.
Tim

Larry XR2001

Ho merry Christmas and happy new, like Tim said he will grow up quick won't be long before he takes over the XTB.

Larry

ALLISONMAN

where is my spark plug socket and rachet!!!!!! you HO!!!!! son what are ya doing glad to hear from ya and dont even think about coming around my 2003 it cant be done cause if you are faster i will put a block on ya!!!!! you better get your butt back to tennessee in june at the rally or i might have to come and invade la and you dont want that for sure!!!!

HO

Hack,
Merry Xmas to you and I will try like crazy to get up there. Shoot, I try every year but then it just doesn't work out!

Allisonman,
Your rachet helped install/index my new splitfire plugs I just installed in my custom behind the liner 2.4L w/ SVS, SDS, and STD. I think this engine would even push yellers ranger over the triple digit mark! You need to bring yourself down yher and haul that green/tan smokewagon too! Wonder how she'd run below sea level? Take care

The HO

A

allyfreek

john

good to here from you John, hope the family is doing well and ya'll have a Merry Christmas. Mike Medica

HO

Tim,
I sure am trying not to blink too much. I know before long he'll be wanting the keys to the boat like Larry said!

Larry,
Ya'll take care and hope all is well. Keep Chris inline up there...

Mike,
You find a new ally yet?

Merry Christmas to everyone,
John