Ya'll be careful....

GotMyAlly

.....Pickwick can be a dangerous place. Lot's of trannies and cross-dressers running around up there from what I hear.....

TBuck2003

Hey that looks like the chick gymnast that did those crazy cartwheels in the Olympics.What a pretty Girl...lol

RedAllison

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh don't make me laugh this hard, it HURTS to much!!! :help :LMAO:

Andy still had some rouge on when I got there Friday morning and there was pieces of his pink boa on his shirt.

LMAO, poor ol "Pieboy the drunk gymnast, goat molestin, crossdresser". :big grin
RA

ps
I HATE to dare think what will happen too him at the next rally, he gets worse with each one. :gasp

GotMyAlly

I wonder who's suitcase they dug the boa, earrings, and make-up out of? Sounds like somebody went to the rally prepared for more than just fishin' and runnin' boats :punch

280ALLY

didn't take long for the pics of Pigwick Dangler to show up...

Had a great time with ya Andy, some of the funniest moments I've seen in a while

killah

That boy aint right. Andy I had a great time last week hanging out with ya crazy azz, can't wait to do it again:at the bar

baitcaster

LOL :LMAO:Andy was a blast, he also laughed at himself after this, what a great sense of humor. He and Killah had everybody around the campfire in stitches. Enjoyed meeting and spending time w/you Andy. But I am not taking ya w/me out in public :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:.