YEAAAA!!!!!! ...I can POST!!!

Fl Boy in ILL

Scotty

You need to school me I have only owned 5 Allison and thought I new something about them, so what is a XB2001??? I know what a XR2001 is I had 2 of them, I know what a XB2002 and 2003 is but, well you just need to teach me!!!!!!

Must have forgot everything since I am BOATLESS right now.

Rick

Darth VMAX

My guess is its another YellarAllison MONGROL creation. He probably has never owned a purebred dog either LOL.

I'm all for it...I like seeing things done a little different! Still waiting to see the V8/XB2002

Yellowallison

:big grin:big grin

Still waiting to see the V8/XB2002
ASK Jack again yesterday about us puttin us a V8 on the XB2002!!

He said maybe........but Right now I got to get CONKLIN's NEW RACE boat done before I can even go to the POTTY again anytime soon

:LMAO:

Hey CONKLIN.....what you doing on the ALLYBOARD...since yur now a FULL BLOODED FTP Q_SHOT man......I bet yu can even KEEP an ALLY on the pad no more - Yu trader!! :LMAO:

Last edited:

Yellowallison

REELY BIG BOX!!.....

Yea REXY ..I got a REELY BIG BOX!!.....aiiright!!

I keep so EVERYTIME I talk to ya I can HAUL OFF off yur tha BULL CHIT yu feed me before its STARTS sinkin.............. :big grin feel :laughing tha :big grin love :laughing

Fl Boy in ILL

What am I doing here, I love Allisons and I need another one, I want my YELLOW SS EXCEL back or one just like it, I got a motor ready to hang on it. That the ONLY boat I have ever regreted selling!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to come to FLA right now to pick up my new ride, how about going to the shop and answering the phone and tell folks JACK AIN'T there so he can get it finished

Rick

Yellowallison

What am I doing here, I love Allisons and I need another one, I want my YELLOW SS EXCEL back or one just like it, I got a motor ready to hang on it. That the ONLY boat I have ever regreted selling!!!!!!!!!

Know tha FEELING!!!! liked to have my YEALLR 2003 back :very sad:very sad

I am ready to come to FLA right now to pick up my new ride, how about going to the shop and answering the phone and tell folks JACK AIN'T there so he can get it finished
Yu I know I'm helpin all can...been up all night handin him GRANOLA BARS and NOS ENERGY drinks so he can keep on BUILDIN the new GIRL :big grin:big grin

Fl Boy in ILL

Good don't let him stop I got a bunch of races coming up soon and still have to rig it, tell him I'll be there next weekend!!!!!!

Rick