YEALLER 3!!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Or is it 4? Or Version 3.2? I can't keep track...that boy got so many boats! One thing in common: ALL YELLER, ALL FAST!!

Check out these pics of the brand new one!

SHWEET!

PS Scott told me his girlfriend slapped him round and said to SLOW DOWN...his new name...2fast4GF :lol:

Yellowallison

Whooooo weeee.... !!!!!!!!!! that sweet... !!!

OH ! that my ride.. HAHAHAHAHA! Thansk LULU for postin these pics.. I post soem more later with the motor and all rigged out..

and YES.. those goofy looking whatever pole are long gone.. the guy that put the trailer together did listen to (Scott at Amertrail) not to put them on the trailer... they were OFF about 2 minutes once I got there..... along with all those darn stickers and decals and crap!

BOYYZZZ ... let me tell --- YES I love my Allison's...... But this here is one sweet ridng and fine built mo-machine of a boat!

LUV IT!

I left work at noon on Friday .. went to south Orlando and got her. Got home at 10PM.. Turn'd on my shop A/C and put Speedvision on tha TV.. worked all night riggin it... look'd out my shop window at 7am . and went darn it daylight outside... but I keep on riggin it .. till 5:30PM..... when I fired the ole 300X up.. let her run on the hose and made some adjustments.... Said OK! I now tired-sleepy ..only been up for sum 40 hours- but what the heck my new boat is ready to ride tommorrow.. went to bed at 7PM and woke up at 7am Sunday and 5-6 boat loads of us headed to the Sandbar.... Ran' her all day Sunday and Monday..... burned about 80 gallons of fuel.....

SOBiscuit a 300X will drink some GAS! DARNN! But darn the power-Torque..... .. coming home late yesterday afternoon.. told the GF to hold on..... Ran her up to 3/4 throttle @ 5800 on the tach with a 30 ChopperII look over the GPS said 79.2 ...... slowed down cause the GF was screamin and didn't wont to lean hard on new motor!!!! Think Yellar III's gunna make a few Tritons and Gamblers look at thier tach when she goes easy on by! ............

HEY AMaN! If yu scared a Flat boat spankin yur butt .. Maybe yu need to call ........... 1800-38DDMICHELLE!

Thanks aGain LULU for postin tha pics... I'll get some mo with the motr and rigged......

GET R DUN!!!! :p :p :p

Yellowallison

HAHAHHAHA! :p :p :p :p

Yu so funny AMAN!! Yur gunna look the guy on the ETEC commercial whenYellar III goes by..

She's gunna BLOW YOUR SHORTS - OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now PINKIE might wanta see you in your shorts!! but since I've seen yur Moon Light white leggs and Bald head- that scary enuff for me.................. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

J

John Richied

That is a purty boat for not being an Allison. :D
Being you almost ran 80 mph with it… she sounds like the fastest boat you’ve ever owned… LOL

Lets call you Wake Watcher…. Cause you can watch the wakes of da boats flyin by…. LOL

xb2003

79.2!!!! You gonna spank some fast bass boats alright. It's gonna hurt them 85 mph tritons feelings.

Running that fast ...How does she handle? Any steering imput required?

She sho is purty :D