Yellar!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Git ya tools out and knock the dust off 'um. We's gonna be puttin a 260 on my '03 in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wapow Wapow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRedAlli

Welcome to the high reving, high maintance, gas & oil sucking, Boating club!!!:big grin

But it's worth it!!! :wink

ziemer

Git ya tools out and knock the dust off 'um. We's gonna be puttin a 260 on my '03 in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wapow Wapow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice. :beer: You're gonna love it. Just make sure ya bring an extra pair of drawers the first few times out. :wink :LMAO:

amosXB03

Upping the ante'...cool...like to know some performance numbers ....deltas between the ole power house and the new POWER HOUSE

Yellowallison

HOT diggy DAM SON.....aiizzzirght >>>>:laughing

Letz see 25 phone calls, 250 PM messages, $$$$$.00 later, trip from IL to Florida we gunna have 260 to swap out....

I dont know who B MO excited.... me or yu :big grin

Cmon SON...I got the garage floor sweep and the COUNTRY MUSIC jammin........Might even have to BREAK to go eat some BAR B QUE.

Waitin on yu:laughing

p.s Hey.....tell DADYCHATHAM he can't come over because NO CHILDREN are ALLOWED in the shop :LMAO:

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Hot Damn, ole Daddychat better look out for the white allison now. Dat Paul Nichols Warmed over 200 ProMax dont stand a chance..........lol Country music, BBQ and a some 260 2stroke Smoke. Dats a hard combonation to beat!

Yellowallison

thaaaazzz riiiight:very happy:very happy

Let me know a week or 2 in advance befo you get yo motor from YANKEEville so i can plan not do anything so we can work on it ASAP:beer:

bigtis

Hot Damn, ole Daddychat better look out for the white allison now. Dat Paul Nichols Warmed over 200 ProMax dont stand a chance..........lol Country music, BBQ and a some 260 2stroke Smoke. Dats a hard combonation to beat!
not it's not, put on some classic rock and change that honkeytonk hillbilly station:LMAO: