Yeller II 101 point 8 check list

J

John Richied

I am a little concerned for your safety…

Before you start racin in about a week here is your checklist.

1) FIRE EXTINGUISHER
2) Flame retardant underwear
3) Fire Escape Mask

You and your XB-2003 hulls have a little 'flamin history' so play it safe and use protection… :p

If all else fails (music from Van Halen please) Might as well JUMP!

Followed by the soon to be more famous then, “Run Forest, Run!”… “Swim Scotty, Swim!!”

JR

DARWIN AWARD

Banana-Boat-Man,
you'd better take me up on my offer of the SCUBA tank. After eating all of that Ribs, Barbque and Beans you could end up asphyxiating your self, inside the capsule. Worse yet there could be a Methane explosion. Supposedly an 800lb. man got the Darwin award for asphyxiating himself [while stuck in bed] after eating a big pot of lima beans.
Maybe a Nomex suit with an external vent line / blower?
I'll let you know about going after Thursday.
JR

Yellowallison

PINKIE! :p

I should meet tha current 2005 ODBA saftey stand-urds...

1) FIRE EXTINGUISHER - Yep... Got me 5 gallon bucket in tha cockpit to throw water on tha fire-ur!

2) Flame retardant underwear - Yep--- under my capsule suit I'll be wearing my t - backs undies and then wipin my B-cheecks down with SPF 85.. should be safe there..

3) Fire Escape Mask - Yep! I got gunna wear my HT-4 hat under my helmet so I should be BULLET proof!

and JR! After a few test runs on Friday afternnoon-- I dun check'd the on board 'raise the canopy' air supply system .. cause she made me about chit in my pants when she left off the line so hard...

:p :p :p :p

JR

Who's who?

Scott,
After a launch like that, were you driving it, or it driving you?

I had a Kawasaki street bike once, that "drove" me until it peaked in rpm, then I'd shift and "it" was in control again......
JR

Yellowallison

" were you driving it, or it driving you""

I jus ridin.. with MY butt cheeks suckin up the bottom of the seat!

JR

Terminology

There is a "defining factor" used by my Friends who are fighter pilots. It is called the "Pucker Factor" and is the inverse of Hemaroids.

Supposedly a nighttime "Cat Shot" in one of the old A-7s had the highest "Pucker Factor" since the A-7s needed such a "hot shot" that a momentary blackout followed each one, unlike the more modern A.C.

I am sure a "Top Fuel" dragster must be right there with it...
JR