YEP I axed it...

RedAllison

the line to throw daggers in my back forms here ............................

And before anyone asks or accuses me of anything, the thread is NOT gone, I moved it to a "deleted thread" file. But only 2 things will occur that would warrant it being reposted. 1). Lou says, "Repost it"! or 2). Glenn asks for it to be put back up so he can publicly defend the claims. ANY and ALL future threads regarding ANY A-boat dealer will be handled with the utmost concern and watchful eye. This board isn't the BBB!!!

That's just the way it's gotta be. Sorry to step on toes but that's the way some of us see it!
RA

ROBERT CROSS

No daggers from this Yank...

Don't know the parties involved...but you should wash the dirty underwear before hanging it out to dry.:at the bar

strip

No daggers here either. prolly the best thing. I do understand the complaints but I see no reason to keep it going.

kornvb

Have no problem with the thread being removed I have had enough replies to get the answers I need just trying to help the other Allison owners beware! After all where would we be without freedom of speech!

hotshaft

Red we need to go huntn some time. The family farms 5000 acres in west tn and they dont hunt:shock:. P.S. I will bring Hotprop.

smilinjack83

Red you becoming an adminstrator has really changed the way you handle situations on this forum, I could remember a time when you were the one either lighting the fires or fanning the flames. You have become the man of diplomacy, Kevin would be proud of you!!

RedAllison

After all where would we be without freedom of speech!
This site isn't government property! This is a privately owned and funded site governed by rules, TOS and a constant attempt at a decent sense of fairness and decorum. If we allow this site to become a complaints department/sounding board against the factory and every A-boat dealer in the country then we might as well forget any recognition or support from ANY of those institutions. Member vs member "disagreements" are easier to allow as long as they don't get out of hand and each party is present to give their side. But as I've said before, dealers aren't necessarily here all the time to defend themselves and I'm not about to allow this board to become something they fear or think they have to check periodically to be sure their good name is "in the clear"!!!

Not all decisions are popular, ask a politician.
RA

kornvb

I'm done have no hard feelings toward anyone on this forum have meet only top notch people and talked to very nice Allison owners on this board. But has for your politician remarks can't you vote for them!

allisonriverrat

and again red is..... wellll i guess a dick tator.... there are more people other than red running this board.... so no.. he is not a dick... just a tator... this is a public forum , anyone can read here. soooo a clean yard is a happy yard... the thread was going south... korn,,, much much respect for your approach on the matter.. you vented without blasting and bashing harshly. .... its been civil here for a long while... lets respect and keep it that way:) only my 2 cent, now i am broke. lol

jimbob88

No dog in any squabble, but I am interested in what happened to korn. Will pm him for the story. This site is privately run & can squash what they seem fit. Don't care if you agree or not. I have gained vast knowledge from this sight & many friends. That will not change if I agree with certain opinions or not. We all don't get along or like each other, & I don't have strong feelings over vast years like some of you do. Korn- I liked the way you approached this. Red- good open responses. Tony- you are too funny!! I thought u called him a taster!! Sorry I am a lil warped!!:beer: