YEP it's official, I'm OLD! (CRANK your speakers)

RedAllison

CRANK UP the speakers and just enjoy this clip.

http://exhaust.tv/cuttingroom/ferrarichick.html

If you (like me) enjoy the F1 like sounds bellowing through the California hillsides MORE than you enjoy looking at the hottie behind the wheel.

Well then join the ranks, you are OFFICIALLY OLD!!! :?
RA

ps
GOD that 360 sounds like Heaven blasting through those tunnels! :twisted:

J

John Richied

VERY sweet! It almost sounds like they sound mixed with a jet when she’s blasting through the tunnels at mach III… either way great video for sure!

Kinda makes me wish I was filthy rich and good looking… LOL

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
RA i am turning 50 this year and I STILL like looking at the hottie better than the echo of that Itie motor!!

Son, you been in the DEER STAND too long! (This sounds a bit like the "talking to" I got from RB on another thread :lol: )

You know Jim there's a tonna fairy nice guys in KANSAS CITY that LUV that motor sound too!!

Best check yo REAR HATCH! :lol:

RedAllison

I GOTCHA rear hatch LLDoggg! :p

I might one day swing the Ferrari, but it would be for naught after the first floozie was given a "test ride" or a "rear hatch demo" causin Michelle would just chunk me out and keep the keys too da Ferrari.

So I am just practicin up for da occasion... :wink:
RA

M-Wiggy

Only sound sweeter would be a Sport bike with a Yoshi Pipe coming thru there......

I still like the chick better than the car....

RedAllison

lol, about the only good thing I can say for the floozie (besides her obviously breath taking looks) is she could easily double for Pamela Anderson yet you wouldn't have to worry about catching anything carried by Tommy Lee or Kid Rock!!! :p

Still think the 360 sound like classical music... :wink:
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I like her even more because she doesn't have a whole lot to say. :lol:

RedAllison

lmao, remind me to NEVER leave the sidewalks if I ever visit Gay Parie. (Sure were lots of pigeons there lmao!) I wonder if that guy does tours? He covered about everything I would want to see and I wouldn't have to spend but what 10 minutes in Frogville?

LOL wish that woulda been in LA, woulda like to have seen the squad cars and helos try and follow that through town!
RA