YO AMaN!! FRONT and CENTER! GOT some News for YA!

Yellowallison

Guess what........ :?: :?: :?:

Yu know our boy 2slow teddy :p .......... !!!!!!! or more like.. lookzz on the ally baord but never post 2slow teddy........ :D

well he aint 2 slow teddy no more................. !!!!!!! :arrow:

You know that massage & rubbed 28ET of mine that always spanked yur ARzzz!!! so many times... on Yeallr I :D

Guess what???????? :?: OH 2 slow teddy has been beggin and pleadin for me to send it to him so he could go run it....... well he called me yesterday afternoon....... from the lake here at the office... I answer the Phone "" Fidelity Mortgage this is Scott" 8) ... all here is DUDDDDe.. Holly chit....... I'm like Teddy is that YU.. :idea: Heck YEA! I said are you out in the boat.... HECK YEA.. :!: (( Teddy sound's like he just won tha florida lottery he's so excited )).. :p I said Whatz UP dude.. :?: Dude- I just ran 4 mph faster than I have ever ran befo with yur 28 prop in my 2003/260.. I said I told ya that was tha prop i called 'AMAN's arrzzz Whippin Prop" and itz fast......... And tha sad thing iz AMAN ... he ran 4 mph faster than befo with that prop and he didin't even push it to the floor....... cause it was windy and he was by himself on lil lake.........and didn't wanted get wet.....

UTT OOOOO! AMAN.......................

BUT HEY!

Yu knwo me..... I jus trying to help my brutherzz out...

I'm thinkin yu better not be coming to the rally!!! WEAK! or the HOt sun aint the only thing thatz gunna be turning yur LEGGZZ red at the rallY!

and -- I was gunna tell ya bout 2slow teddy last night on tha phone but I didn't want to interrupt ya family time with the kids.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HEY if yu scared.......... Call 1800- PINKIE!

Kick it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell ya lil more.. But HT-REd will get mad at me and not let me eat none his deer steak if mu post get too long.... :mrgreen:

ALLISONMAN

BRING IT BRING IT AND I GOT A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU!!!! BUT I DONT WANT NO FISHIN BOAT I WANT THAT YELLER DRAG WITH THA SLOMC ON IT!!!!!!!!!! 1/4 MILE STYLE

Yellowallison

BRING IT BRING IT ..................... Oh 2slwoTEDDY says he's bringin it alright.. he also says he bringit yu a bottle of (105spf sun tan oil) so you arzz cheecks don't get burnt!!! 8) :wink: :wink:

AND I GOT A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU!!!! .............. WHAT ? a long haired young bru-net that knows the Access code to my ATM! ... Ahh yu know I already got one those..... I can't aford 2!

BUT I DONT WANT NO FISHIN BOAT I WANT THAT YELLER DRAG WITH THA SLOMC ON IT!!!!!!!!!! 1/4 MILE STYLE................... Yeallr DRAG! My ole DRAG is nuthing but a ole FISHIN baoT! :wink:

1/4 mile style..... ohh OK! I set my trim Computer on the BENCH RACER setting! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He trying to fire up his ole dail Puter right now.. to let Yu knwo YUr ole bald Headed seldf is gunna be 3-4th fatest - Imean fastest at the rally!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2Fast2Pass

Whats Up??? Did go to the lake yesterday, and it was crappy. The little lake by my house hade a stiff wind blowing across the only long straight. Couldn't drop the hammer and let it eat, but I did manage to ease it on up to 102. RPM was the same as when I ran that # with the 260 but I definately have got some left with this one. So I don't know about that 4 mph. faster or the 28 being super duper, but it is with out a doubt faster than it used to be!!! Can't wait to hit the water again on a good day. I'll let you know when I do!!!!! I also never turned the box down from break in, still set at 103.

2Fast2Pass

Guess I better get me a little prop too. Don't like playing catch up!!!

ALLISONMAN

I HERE YA THERE TED!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU, HEATHER AND THE KIDS NEXT MONTH JUST KEEP IT DECK SIDE UP TILL THEN SEE YA

ALLISONMAN

HACK MAN about time you posted in here!!!!! are ya coming to euchee june 4 and 5th??? hope to see ya there!!!!!!!