YO JAY SMITH RACING!

Yellowallison

Whatzz uP SHORTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Dang Son! been too many moons since I called ya.. and we BS'it'd ...

Hey is Yu and wife comin to the rally???????????? :?: :?: sure HOPE so!

HEY ole Yeallr got a tech question??? Do think??? if I was to put a JAYSMITH sticker kit on my ole SLOMC- DRAG..... will I see the same performance increase as PINKIE seen on his SLOMAX225 :?: :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: KICK IT BACK!

Welcome to the board!

KICK IT BACK!!!! :p :p :p :p

JaySmithRacing

Rally

I will be there , maybe if ya put the stickers on it will help ! LOL........I have seen you since the Bullet Rally in Tn. We will have to get caught up at the rally ! We will be there Friday early afternoon..........

Jay @ JSRE

badbait

Jay this is Bill Smith out in Calif. Glad to here you coming to the rally. Maybe we can have a mini family reunion. LOL
All kidding aside I am real happy with the motor you built for me. Ask anybody at the rally my super sport really cooks. I was pleasently surprised with the performance. I finnished the breakin on this motor at the rally. So this is the first time I really got on it and it was sweet to say the least. I'll look you up at the rally.

Yellowallison

Thatz awesome yur coing JAY.. I know alot of these boyzz will be glad to see ya.. and hear yur advice..

Yea i don't think I seen ya since Jasper last yr..

well.. I seen ya joined up recently so I had to yank yur chain a lilttle and welcome yu !!!

Anyhow.. yu and the wife have a safe trip..cause I know it aint no hop- skip-jump from TeXAS!

Lord willin..I Cyall there..! :p :p :p

Rocket

Yo JSRE! :D Glad you made it over to the "Dark Side"!!! :lol: :lol:

I won't be at the rally!!!! I'll be in Ft.worth trying to "Stop a JSRE" that weekend! :lol: :lol:

But I'll be there in Spirit! :D :wink: