Recent content by Deason

1. Deason

1991 Mercury xr4 complete

Still have this motor anyone interested
  2. Deason

Allision XB 2002

Boat is Sold, Thanks Allison Owners!!!!!
  3. Deason

Allision XB 2002

Adding a few pics that I have been ask about,,,,,, Maybe this will answer a few questions.
  4. Deason

Allision XB 2002

Thanks for all the compliments ........... Yea it has been fun when I had a chance to enjoy it. It is my first Allison, Have to say they really aren't that hard to drive ,,,,, at least this one isn't ,,,,, Once ya get it in ya mind not to overdrive it , Its really is fun.
  5. Deason

Allision XB 2002

I am selling my 97 2002. I purchased this boat 3 years ago and due to my job keeping me on the road 9 to 10 months out of the year I don't have time to enjoy it. The boat is in excellent condition. It still has the original seats, carpet and side decals on it. There is no chips or any kind of...
  6. Deason

Looking for some Allison items

Are you talking about the ft storage compartment lid and live well lid ?? . If so I have those and if that is what ya need I will dig them out and get pics for you tomorrow...
  7. Deason

Wanted..Trim Actuator for 15 mid

Looking for a Trim actuator for a 15 mid , Have gauge and cable just need a actuator .. Thanks
  8. Deason

260 water temp????

I have only run my boat 4 times ... The first 2 the water temp stayed around 140 to 150 when running around 5000 rpms and would cool back down to 100 to 110 when back at idle,,,,,, I put a new water pump in it and now when ya run 5 to 6 k it doesnt get above 100 ,,,All i did is put a new water...
  9. Deason

Southern anglers

What ya using on the A-rig and gettin the most success out of? Thanks for the help now with your help and If I can find that 10% of lake there in maybe I can catch a few :LMAO:
  10. Deason

Need to move some props

Roy, Got my 26 knob yesterday ...Sweet looking wheel.....Thanks
  11. Deason

Southern anglers

+1 on that ... Startin ta think the Brite Red boat is skeering tha fish...:LMAO:
  12. Deason

1998 Allison XB2002 w/225 Pro-Max SS w/SVS

Bump for a Purdy Ride...(Respect The Red) LOl
  13. Deason

Wicked Balls

If they work let us know cause nothing else I've tried latley helped me any,,,,,LOL
  14. Deason

Southern anglers

I can't get a bite and I've tried everything they say works on youtube.....LMAO :LMAO:
  15. Deason

water in a sporty

Never did see the oil?????? lol