Recent content by FFWD

1. FFWD

SS Top speed

It's not the teens I am worried about being into. It's the trees...LOL
  2. FFWD

SS Top speed

This is a SS with a 280 and a 30 ET. It might have more in it but I don't. :)
  3. FFWD

Can't believe I did it

Dave, I can help you with a SS;)
  4. FFWD

A sign?

Is this a sign that my boat misses me and I should take her out for a spin?
  5. FFWD

I just wanna try the picture thing :)

Yes, that's big bird. All snuggled in her nest and doing fine. :)
  6. FFWD

I just wanna try the picture thing :)

Wow. This is easy!!!!
  7. FFWD

13ft xr2001 copy

Pretty much. I had just got the boat back from Jack at FTP and had not rigged anything. I had a new pontoon sold with a 90 Yamaha 4 stroke and the engine was already uncrated and hanging on the hoist. I kind of jokingly told my brother I wonder how the XR would run with that 90 Yamaha. Later...
  8. FFWD

XR2001 as a lake pleasure boat?

^^^^^exactley what Kevin said.
  9. FFWD

13ft xr2001 copy

I would think it would be faster than 76mph. My real XR 2001 went 68mph with a 90hp. And a four stroke to boot :)
  10. FFWD

Format change??

Sure Dave, blame it on the grandson. Sounds like you were driving the iPad :)
  11. FFWD

Why no factory gas tank?

The new EPA requirements on fuel tanks is crazy. You have to have coated tanks to stop fuel permeation and carbon canisters to prevent fuel vapors from being released to the atmosphere. All this has added about $300-$500 to all boats and requires some tooling changes to get it all to fit in a...
  12. FFWD

looking for a xb02

Dave Hensley has several to choose from.
  13. FFWD

2008 xb2002 fb

This XB really is as close to new as you can get. And yes it does glow in the dark !!!!
  14. FFWD

xr-2002

Original gelcoat or paint?
  15. FFWD

wtb 2003

I have this one URL=http://s268.photobucket.com/user/bdharden/media/XB2003/102_2325.jpg.html][/URL]