Recent content by msharp

1. M

New Yam SHO....

I won't argue with the uneducated on mechanics of engineering . Have fun with the YAMAPOPPER. It won't last long . I see ALL the junk blocks that are taken to the shredder from ONE part swaper business. So when you get out of your ONE YAMAHCRAW WORLD ... Come back to the USA !
  2. M

Hello long time no see

Hey Mike ! Good to see ya back !
  3. M

New Yam SHO....

LMAO ! It doesn't matter if I have be or not ! Doesn't change the fact that the YAMAPOPPER is a very poor design. Top to bottom ! If your boat doesn't perform, Maybe you should find a GOOD setup man ......
  4. M

New Yam SHO....

I guess if I had falling for all the hype that has been spread around about that turd I probably won't any more people to know than necessary till I could get rid of it before the warranty ran out like most of them are doing !
  5. M

Under Carpet Padding install.

If you fish any where as much as I do you ... your absolutely going to love it. Good luck with the job !
  6. M

Cut off today

Dude its not just Bullets .... Allison ..... Rangers ... or whatever boat ... it's the inconsiderate people that are everywhere now days !
  7. M

Bought a boat, not an Allison though.

LMAO ! I'll pull some strings if you'll take me walleye fishing !!!
  8. M

Stupid Rain

Yeah this time of the year sux ! I was going to fish at Cherokee to night and you see what's going on !!!
  9. M

Help with 1999 40 hp Force motor no spark

Look under the flywheel . If it's a RED stator it's probably bad. But it could be a few things.
  10. M

New Yam SHO....

It's not an RPM related problem. The Block doesn't have enough meat in it to support the weight of the crank rods and piston assembly. A friend of mine has a 21 foot Phoenix bass boat that's had 4 New power heads and 1 lower blow in 2 years. He has not abused it ... Just tried to fish . He is...
  11. M

New Yam SHO....

Not so much the crank as the block .Way to heavy rotating assembly for the block . There twisting the mains out of them.
  12. M

New Yam SHO....

I sure hope the crank don't blow out of it and hurt some fine American folks! What a terrible design!
  13. M

Franklin,NC

That Beer drinking sounds good to me !
  14. M

Drive shaft

The purpose of the sleeve is to cover the damaged area where the seals ride and the sportmaster shaft rusts . It is not necessary to remove driveshaft it can be done with care.
  15. M

Winter sux

Hey Dave , let's get one of your boats out and go fishing. My place is blocked up with repaired boats and owners can't get here to pick them up. So I've got a day or two to fish. ..... ?