Search results

1. A

Looking for Allison's in need of some love

Hey guys looking for all makes of Allison's that need an overhaul. With or without power....Let me know what you got in a PM Thanks!
  2. A

Any interest in delrin motor mounts?

Hey guys looking to make a few parts.We make several parts for my business Hendrix-Engineering.com..I'm wonder if it would be worth while to make some light weight delrin motor mounts. They wouldn't corrod like aluminum and would be lighter. We can make these for the 2-2.5 series and the 3.0...
  3. A

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

Everybody have a great and safe day!!
  4. A

Xtb 21 preferred jackplate setback

Looking to see if someone has experimented with different off sets for the Xtb 21..
  5. A

Who would like to see pictures of the new 222!!

This is the new boat!
  6. A

E-85 for our 260s?

Guys ive been busy with Hendrix-Engineering for the last 6 yrs and havnt got to mess with my boat at all,i just move to SC and live 15min from Lake Murry.Its time to get the 260/2002 out and get my mind thinking about something besides cars.We have used e-85 in some of our builds and i love...
  7. A

Over 50 props for sale

Hey guys i have a family matter that has forced me to sell most of my props.I will post pics and info as soon as possible check the for sale section. All of these props are perfect and most were never run after the work from performace propeller.I have everything from the 28 trophy that ran...
  8. A

Who has the fastest hydrolic steering speed

I think i was the first allison on this board to have hydro steering,man Darris didnt like that lol,but after looking over mine and my feedback with his redesighn now here we are.I was wondering what kind of speeds guys are getting now.
  9. A

Carbon Fiber xr

Anybody getting one? Are they available?
  10. A

reasons to keep rally centered on plant

since we have got way out of control on the other threads ...i would like to see opinions on why poeple would like to see the rally stay at or around the plant...as a group we should be able to speak our mind without all the bs...no slaming ..no talking about the past....just take a few minites...
  11. A

hey guys

looking at getting some hevyduty propcases built. it would hold 3 4 and 5 blades including the awesome trophy.lol it will be simular to the other plastic case with the handle but it will hold the 4 and 5 blades.its going to cost $5000 for the mold. what would be the intrest from yall...
  12. A

100 mph 21 prosport!

just watch the video of me and patrick runing 101 and i think .8 has anybody else run the new boat above 100mph yet
  13. A

2.5 drag cowl

little square one fiberglass bellypan best offer 980 234 8824
  14. A

2.5 ss mid section and top plate and tuner perfect 2800 obo 980 234 8824
  15. A

want 2 trade

87 xb 2002 cheeked by darris at 50 th grey red red carpet new console both rear lids bench seat new big buket seat hydro stering new 52 lbs thrust trolling motor detwilder jp trailer painted with imron tuff as nails boat always garaged like a brand new...
  16. A

CHIP

chip wins again way to go chip
  17. A

m wiggy

call me so i can get you your dang prop i lost number going to morgonton sat liked to meat ya arnt you close call me 980 234 8824
  18. A

m wiggy

since we cant seem to get together ill bring your prop to the rally see ya there
  19. A

chip wins

chip wins another wally slow start but climbing up the points now
  20. A

chip

chips running in atlanta this weekend see him on tv