Search results

1. B

Looking for clean 89-92 model comp xb2002

Looking for clean 89-92 model comps but also willing to look at some that need love. Please send pictures to whatever you have at 985-255-9591. Thanks in advance fellas.
  2. B

Clean 99xb2003 **SOLD**

No longer for sale
  3. B

111.7 mph xb03

Accomplished the 110 consistent mark yesterday. The 300xs still has a little bit left in her. I’m very anxious to see the new 300r engines capabilities on one of our rigs.
  4. B

1998 xb 2003 boat and trailer.

1998 xb03. Boat and trailer fully rigged to fish setup for mercury 18.5k. Has HDS gen3 with 3D structure scan mounted under the planer foil. Hydraulic steering. Hydraulic jackplate. Stereo with amp and subwoofer in a lightweight enclosure under the bow. Serious inquires only. No tire kickers...
  5. B

Allison grandsport

1993 all original Allison grandsport on a single axle channel trailer. Hydraulic steering. Marine stereo with amplifier. digital pyrometer. Ski pylon. Boat runs 102 with a 2.5 200. Asking 17k obo turnkey. Can sell just boat and trailer for 10k obo or a different package. You can reach me at...
  6. B

Fastest XB21 pro sport?

What should one expect to see out of a 300xs powered pro sport? Any faster seteps? Sho maybe?
  7. B

125+

How many xb02 been there? I think shook was around 124 or so. That was a stock 300 powerhead at the time Also I wanna say. I'm putting a drag on my Bassracer and wondering if it's gonna be up there with the fastest of the fast xb02's.
  8. B

Structure scan and sonar transducer mounting.

Okay...... So I'm wondering how you guys are mounting the ducers and if your using both or just the structure scan transducer.
  9. B

3D structurescan

Anybody got a hds7 with 3D in an xb03?
  10. B

Admin!!!!!!!

Can you change my name from bigtis_junior to just bigtis please. I forgot my password to bigtis years ago
  11. B

Xb2002

1990 xb2002. Boat and trailer only. Hydraulic steering. Livorsi gauges with recall GPS speedo. New bucket seat and rear bench seat. Top cap is painted. Boat has nice lip and drives good. Asking 7k o.b.o.
  12. B

Where's everybody at nowadays?

It hardly seems like any activity on here or byuboyz. Just sent my Bassracer to Allison to get my bottom blued and see if we can get it lighter and quicker then Oran's. I'm all pumped up
  13. B

trying to find the red xb03 with damaged transom that I sold!!!

the guy is from the baton rouge area. if you know him or if your the guy and reading this, please get in touch with me.
  14. B

the guy is from the baton rouge area. if you know him or if your the guy and reading this, please get in touch with me.
  15. B

16. B

2000 year model Allison SS2000 excel

I've got a 2000 year model white with yellow wings and stripes on the deck SS2000 Allison excel. The boats over decent. the seats would need replacing to look like the rest of the boat. It has seastar pro Hydraulic steering and is setup side steer. I'm detailing it now and it's AMAZING what it...
  17. B

1998 Allison SS-2000 excel center steer for $6800

The boats not in bad shape, but it aint in the best of shape either. the boat hooked and the batter came loose from the batter tray and put a bad crack in the boat at the rub rail. the bottom is still gel, but they painted the top cap after the repair. the boat has some oxidation on the floor...
  18. B

allison xtb21 baot and trailer for sale $4800 O.B.O.

I've got an 87 Allison XTB21 bass boat boat and trailer for sale. It's in pretty good codition overall, the pad is pretty nice as well. the pencil roll is there with no chips, and very minimal blemishes on the strakes. I'm asking $4,800 O.B.O. for the boat and trailer rigged minus the mercury...
  19. B

1989 Allison Xr2002 comp

I'm asking $6500 for the boat and trailer, the pencil roll is sanded flat, the side cushions aren't included, but other than that, she's a great boat. 985-255-9591 Call if your interested. thanks. price above includes NO ENGINE.
  20. B

1997 Allison xb2003 for sale for $5,000 O.B.O.!!!!!

1997 ALlison XB2003 prosport tournament boat. $5K O.B.O. I've got this 97 Xb2003. the red is paint. the boat was originally all white and grey. I have the interior stripped. no carpet, and no seats. only a bucket seat with no cushion. The pad and the pencil roll are close to perfect. all the...